Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Kelly for guvnor!

I would just like to say to all the people who slagged off Kelly after 3 days in charge fock YOU YOU **** AREHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IN!!!!!!!!

Too f**king right :thumbup:

Where are ya now you Kelly critics? <_<

C'mon Thrac, c'mon Barton - what have you gotta say now?

Well i think he has done something right, because if we was still under Levein the team probabley would of gave up when we went 1 - 0 down and at 2 - 2, but this team kept going to the end and thats part of what we have been lacking.

Well done to Kelly and the lads. :thumbup:

I would just like to say to all the people who slagged off Kelly after 3 days in charge fock YOU YOU **** AREHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IN!!!!!!!!

I echoe that sentiment..

I hope he is given a little more time and hope that he can give us enough good consistency to see out the season in this league..

How could anybody criticize Kelly after Southampton?

He probably would have rather they lost--no more Cup distractions while the team gets down to business in their more-important League games.

Early days yet, thats one result. Let's see what happens saturday.

I know Teeno, i'm not going to say he should be manager. But people were hasty to say get rid he's shit after Southampton.

What is it... first win a year away or something?!?!

I know Teeno, i'm not going to say he should be manager. But people were hasty to say get rid he's shit after Southampton.

In the same way people were hasty in saying get rid of him after saturday, after one win surely it's a bit hasty aswell to suggest that he should get the job.

I agree, we all know one swallow doesnt make a summer, but lets look at the facts

one win in one league game, 3 goals, peopl playing in their own positions, not afraid to bench smith, not afraid to bring in new faces. wow brillliant an AWAY WIN!! :smile:

Too f**king right :thumbup:

Where are ya now you Kelly critics? <_<

C'mon Thrac, c'mon Barton - what have you gotta say now?

F**ks sake its one reasult. Yeah Kelly for World President! omg! ONE RESULT! In Which we nearly threw it all away.

only means I wouldn't mind giving him a chance against Wolves.

Ha ha not many saw it that way two hours ago!!!!

I heard he had gone a bit showbiz and off the boil? With weso comong back and Ogrady and various options he needs to know his place! :P

Archived