Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Kelly for guvnor!

On the same note don't make him out to be the biggest piece of shit ever to walk the earth.

I sorry, I don't recall ever calling him a rapist or a murderer, perhaps if you could point that out to me then I will retract it.

If I remember, I think I said he isn't good enough to be the manager of our first team and emphasised the point to get it through the thick skulls of the seriously ill informed on here. Nothing has changed, he was part of a failing management but for some reason so many on this particular website seem to think he is great.

Well done on keeping up apprearances, here's your sign!

I've praised him as loudly as anyone today but it's one game the same as Saturday was. Anyone who continues to play Nils at left back, Maybury right midfield and leaves Weso out has questionable judgement to me. But at least we went out to win the game yesterday from start to finish which is what I've been saying should be the approach all season - if you remember.

City won't win using defensive strategies with this team. And he's still only using part of its potential. One day, perhaps he or someone else will really get it right, play our strongest team and impress me. It hasn't happened yet. All we've got is one win (that might well have been a defeat but for Williams injury) but I'm delighted with it and have said so in two substantial stories.

On Saturday I criticised him because the team was shit, his decisions were shit and we lost a chunk of money for going out of the FA Cup unnecessarily and with a whimper.

Which bit of that was unfair slagging off and don't give me the three days bit. Kelly's been at City for ages, knows all the players and has had input on picking lots of teams.

Doubtless, if he does well on Saturday he'll get accolades and if he does badly he'll get stick. So what's new?

I know it's only two games. That's why I got so pissed off at people slagging him off so much after Southampton when he had only been in charge about 3 days.

I'm not saying he's the saviour or he should get the job, I just think it shows SOME of the critisism he got was pretty unfair. That has been my point all along.

I think I said he isn't good enough to be the manager of our first team and emphasised the point to get it through the thick skulls of the seriously ill informed on here.

But how do you know he isn't? That is your opinion just because others think different doesn't make them "ill informed".

The guy was hung drawn and quartered by some after 3 days and one game. That was wrong to do so in such a short space of time. Saying give him the job is an equally ridiculous comment.

Chances are we'll never find out if he was or wasn't good enough. But one league game and one win isn't a bad start is it.

I've praised him as loudly as anyone today but it's one game the same as Saturday was. Anyone who continues to play Nils at left back, Maybury right midfield and leaves Weso out has questionable judgement to me. But at least we went out to win the game yesterday from start to finish which is what I've been saying should be the approach all season - if you remember.

City won't win using defensive strategies with this team. And he's still only using part of its potential. One day, perhaps he or someone else will really get it right, play our strongest team and impress me. It hasn't happened yet. All we've got is one win (that might well have been a defeat but for Williams injury) but I'm delighted with it and have said so in two substantial stories.

On Saturday I criticised him because the team was shit, his decisions were shit and we lost a chunk of money for going out of the FA Cup unnecessarily and with a whimper.

Which bit of that was unfair slagging off and don't give me the three days bit. Kelly's been at City for ages, knows all the players and has had input on picking lots of teams.

Doubtless, if he does well on Saturday he'll get accolades and if he does badly he'll get stick. So what's new?

Got a couple of simple question for you mate. Do you hold any FA coaching badges ? Or are you an ex player ? You seem so confident that you'd change City around to be a Prem team that I reckon your wasted writing articles for nowt ! I'm positive that if you went walking cap in hand to our board, they should employ you as our next manager, cos you seem to have all the answers to our prayers.

On the Weso issue, I was talking to him on Saturday night, he's still not fully match fit, so no surprise he gets a place on the bench as he probably wouldn't last the full 90. No wonder he wasn't started ! You surely should have known that. :thumbup:

Wolves (H)

Brighton (A)

Derby (H)

He must almost certainly remain in charge for Wolves, and if he draws or wins there and remains for Brighton and gets a good result there, then chances are his chances of remaining at least until the end of the season will be very good.

Too f**king right :thumbup:

Where are ya now you Kelly critics? <_<

C'mon Thrac, c'mon Barton - what have you gotta say now?

I think if you look around I was so pleased I actually wrote two fairly lengthy pieces praising Kelly.

That doesn't blind me to things I believe will let him down in the end, however far away that is for him managerially. If he proves me wrong I'll say so. No problem.

Archived