Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Fight, Passion, Commitment

Sounded great.

But, I don't want to bring anyone down, we've had a few good results this season and not backed them up in the next game. It may just be the case that they were more motivated today as it was the first league game under Kelly...or it could be because Kelly is a great motivator. Lets see what happens against Wolves..

Sounded great.

But, I don't want to bring anyone down, we've had a few good results this season and not backed them up in the next game. It may just be the case that they were more motivated today as it was the first league game under Kelly...or it could be because Kelly is a great motivator. Lets see what happens against Wolves..

I agree 100% Louise. I'm just annoyed that so many were quick to demonise him after one game.

Sounded great.

Well said LOU.... Its paramount that we build on this but i must say its bought other clubs into the relegation battle, a draw would have been a bad result.

Relief! :P

I agree 100% Louise. I'm just annoyed that so many were quick to demonise him after one game.

Exactly. To quote Thracian's (much used) phrase, "he was pilloried after one game" by all but a few on this board.

From a QPR fan on another forum:

We're shit, Holloway Out

Leicester City totally deserved to win and should of had a clean sheet. They taught us a lesson in defending.

Royce 7

Bignot 7

Rose 6

Shittu 5

Santos 4

Ainsworth 7

Cook 6

Lomas 6

Langley 5

Furlong 6

Nyygard 5

Still plenty to work on.

As soon as the commentator said they had a freekick on the edge of the box we knew what the outcome would be.

But thank god (& RK) we had the strength to bounce back! :thumbup:

The win can cloud the fact that for 70 monutes the above 3 words couldn't really be used to describe the performance.

The lack of urgency was frustrating and there was (perhaps expectedly) a lack of cohesion.

QPR were absolutely abysmal and we were generally good defensively, save for the goals which were schoolboy. Also a mention for Kisnorbo, he was brilliant and I've been one of his biggest critics.

The win can cloud the fact that for 70 monutes the above 3 words couldn't really be used to describe the performance.

The lack of urgency was frustrating and there was (perhaps expectedly) a lack of cohesion.

QPR were absolutely abysmal and we were generally good defensively, save for the goals which were schoolboy. Also a mention for Kisnorbo, he was brilliant and I've been one of his biggest critics.

I see where you're coming from but I don't think there was a lack of urgency but more a lack of confidence at times. However, again we played some great football in patches and everyone had a good except Maybury.

We also showed great character after they equalised.

Hmm I wouldn't say we played some great football, but the only football that ever got played was by Leicester (I'm thinking last 10 in first half and last 25 minutes).

QPR were awful, god knows how they're safe in midtable.

I think there were two or three occassions, during the periods you mention, that our build-up play was excellent - lots of neat one-twos, triangles etc. But that was it in terms of great football.

QPR's back line was atrocious and if we were playing with confidence, we could have had a cricket score.

Archived