Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Reserves Tonight

I think she was pulling my leg! She was telling the truth about her dad being Celtic's goalkeeper coach. I'm trying to see if I can get some VIP treatment when Celtic play Covscum at the Ricoh in April. Any idea what the side will be tonight?

I think she was pulling my leg! She was telling the truth about her dad being Celtic's goalkeeper coach. I'm trying to see if I can get some VIP treatment when Celtic play Covscum at the Ricoh in April. Any idea what the side will be tonight?

Not sure whether any of the first team lot will be in there. O'Grady possibly and perhaps Gerrbrand could get a run out?

Henderson

Norval Franklin Wykes Mattock

Porter King Gradel Hamill

Dodds Odihambo

Whats happened to Chambers? I don't think he's scored a goal at ANY level since before he made his debut against Blackpool back in September.

Wheres Morris gone then??

I asked the club about Morris and the team.

I have not had a reply about Morris and was told that, despite an enquiry, they were still waiting for "final names" on the team. That was a while ago and I see Mr C has named a side which I'm sure is accurate.

Henderson

Norval Franklin Wykes Mattock

Porter King Gradel Hamill

Dodds Odihambo

Whats happened to Chambers? I don't think he's scored a goal at ANY level since before he made his debut against Blackpool back in September.

He played in the last U18 match, and was subbed after 60 or so minutes. Maybe he's been out injured until recently?

The reserves were called off due to floodlight failure. :huh::unsure::rolleyes::whistle:

Source

Lights Out!

Reserves v IpswichA power failure cut short City's reserves clash with Ipswich 72 minutes into the contest, Max Gradel having scored the only goal to give the Foxes a 1-0 victory.

It was Gradel's second goal in successive second string matches and though the match was not completed, the result should stand as a City win as over an hour had been played.

CITY: Henderson, Smedley, Mattock, Wykes, Norval, Franklin, Gradel, King, Odihambo, Dodds, Hamill

Subs (not used): Chambers, Pentney, Muggleton, Cox, Garner

IPSWICH: Peturrson, Moore, Ainsley, Lordan, Haverson, Mitchell, Peters, Trotter, Clarke, McDonald, Knights

Subs (not used): Fenn, Boto, Nimmo, Webster

Chambers seems to have been shunned again! Mind you he hasn't scored at any level since about October so that might explain it. Steep learning curve for the lad, needs to get back scoring to make a name for himself.

He was a substitute tonight but didn't get on.

Anyone know much about Odihambo? Where's he come from? Looks pretty good to me. Dodds was a class above yet again.

They did a little bit about him in the last programme: attacking midfielder/striker, born in Oxford, 16 years old, supports Chelsea - nothing about which club we got him from though, although he does list as his career highlight so far as 'scoring at Wembley'.

They did a little bit about him in the last programme: attacking midfielder/striker, born in Oxford, 16 years old, supports Chelsea - nothing about which club we got him from though, although he does list as his career highlight so far as 'scoring at Wembley'.

It seems the club have snapped a few players up from down london way. Ryan Beswick was signed from Chelsea, Odihambo might have been from there aswell and Gradel was signed from West Ham. I've seen all 3 this season and been impressed with all of them.

Archived