Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Next Year's shirt...

The winner is to be announced in June According to the OS.

Did anyone else actually vote in the competition and if so which one? I can't remember (which one I voted for) myself but I really hope we don't get that awful tartan-esque one (my opinion obviously). :sick:

Will the club be carrying on this 1 year cycle rubbish again for next season?

No, I believe the one year cycle was because of the 3 year contract with JJB, hence there always had to be a kit lasting only 1 season!

Did anyone else actually vote in the competition and if so which one? I can't remember myself but I really hope we don't get that awful tartan-esque one (my opinion obviously). :sick:

I didn't vote for any, but everyone else who knows me voted for A ;)

Did anyone else actually vote in the competition and if so which one? I can't remember (which one I voted for) myself but I really hope we don't get that awful tartan-esque one (my opinion obviously). :sick:

does anybody have any pictures of the options...whats that with tartan!!? I swear Levein really did want to turn us into Scotland F.C.

Cant remember what i voted for to be honest but most likely was A! How come u didnt vote Ricey??

And do you know the results?

...because I'm a tight arse ;)

I don't know the results unfortunatley, I had a letter from the club on Saturday saying they will be announcing the winner in June. They can't announce in now due to counterfieting.

I'm afraid next seasons home kit will be 1 year again :(

Are you sure about this, cause I'm sure I heard Tim Davies say when talking about the JJB sponsorship/kitmaking that the next would be a two year cycle again.... Although I could be completely wrong (wouldn't be the first time :unsure: )

I do remember now I did like both A & B but I'm sure I opted for option A in the end. Both had a stripy look to the fabric, one wide, one narrow...

For those who are interested, here are the 6 final designs.

I think I recall an unofficial poll in these forums giving A a strong lead - but wether those who voted in the poll here spent 50p to make it count is anyone's guess. :thumbup:

Here they are in alphabetical order. The "Tartan" one is F (the bottom one)!

0,,10274~2807857,00.jpg

0,,10274~2807859,00.jpg

0,,10274~2807861,00.jpg

0,,10274~2807863,00.jpg

0,,10274~2807865,00.jpg

0,,10274~2807867,00.jpg

A guy on TalkingBalls who works at JBB reckons his boss went to a conference where they were showing off the new kits and that the pin stripe one had won :(

I hope he's bullsh*tting.

I like the pin stripe one, although I prefer A.... :cry:

Surely anything is better than the Tartan one... ANYTHING!!!!! :ph34r:

Wtf is wrong with the tartan one? It's just dark blue with a weave design on it if you look REALLY closely. You'll barely notice when it's being worn, unlike those vile pinstripes that'll make us look like Cov.

What's wrong with it is, we're not a Scottish team. :P

Archived