Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Kisnorbo Taking Nothing For Granted

Patrick Kisnorbo says the Foxes are keeping their feet firmly on the ground ahead of Saturday's vital Championship fixture at Brighton.

0,,10274~2813854,00.jpg

Leicester hauled themselves out of the relegation zone following their 1-0 victory over Wolves last weekend, while Brighton went down 2-0 at Coventry.

But Australian international says it is important that City don't take their foot off the pedal as they prepare to take on the Seagulls.

He said: "We are feeling confident at the moment. I think that we have proved what we are capable of in our last two games.

"The boys are happy, but there are still 14 games to go, so we are certainly not out of anything yet.

"We knew that we had a battle on our hands when Craig Levein left and I think we have responded well. The spirit here at the moment is excellent and we just want to show people now what we are capable of.

"We can't go to Brighton and lose - that's the bottom line. We have got to go there and get some points. Hopefully we can do that."

Kisnorbo put in a man-of-the-match performance in the Wolves win at centre half, which he admitted was his preferred position.

He added: "I played at centre half when I was growing up so that is pretty much my natural position. But I really don't care where I play so long as I get in the team."

And he also added that it was a huge bonus to have the backing of the fans.

He said: "It's hard when you don't get accepted straight away. You know you are trying hard but it's not working and you don't know which way to go. But over the last two games I seem to have finally won over the supporters.

I can't believe this, but I'm starting to really warm to Patrick Kisnorbo! I feel I must apologise.

I'm sorry Paddy, please forgive me, I thought you were out of your depth and felt pity for you. But now I realise you do what you do with complete dedication and effort. You are a strong man to take the misplaced criticism and show us why we were all wrong. Long may it continue! Peace, mo.

:blush:

[..] He said: "It's hard when you don't get accepted straight away. You know you are trying hard but it's not working and you don't know which way to go. But over the last two games I seem to have finally won over the supporters.

:thumbup:

It's great that he is playing in the position he knows and that he's doing a fantastic job there.

But when he came here, we all thought he was a midfielder, even the OS had him listed as a midfielder till now.

How were we to know???

Nevermind

His two recent performances are a real kick in the teeth to the so-called fans that booed him.

I booed but i am not feeling kicked in the teeth, i am glad Kisnorbo is playing well at the back i wouldn't be happy if he was bought back into midfield and would boo the desicion again if it happened.

Archived