Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Weso

Birch said on Heart tonight that while the break is in a different place it is still to do with the first injury because when Weso's ankle got twisted the pin still in his leg got twisted as well which caused the break. :(

Youch!

If he's up and walking about already albeit on crutches then it's no way near as serious as before. He was in hospital for over a week the first time around.

I think the club have realised that whilst he's got that pin in his leg and he's playing aggressive football there's a chance he's going to get reoccuring injuries. I think we might be being cautionary here, although he has broke it again I think they won't rush him back. Get him ready for the start of next season and put him through his paces, if everything's good then he'll be back playing.

I'm confident he'll be back to his usual self next season, frustrating but things look a little better than yesterday when I was literally gutted. He's too good to let a few broken bones stop him from superstardom.

If he's up and walking about already albeit on crutches then it's no way near as serious as before. He was in hospital for over a week the first time around.

I think the club have realised that whilst he's got that pin in his leg and he's playing aggressive football there's a chance he's going to get reoccuring injuries. I think we might be being cautionary here, although he has broke it again I think they won't rush him back. Get him ready for the start of next season and put him through his paces, if everything's good then he'll be back playing.

I'm confident he'll be back to his usual self next season, frustrating but things look a little better than yesterday when I was literally gutted. He's too good to let a few broken bones stop him from superstardom.

He won't be going to the world cup now then.

All the best to the guy! I really hope he gets better cos the only time I saw him against Wolves he was quality. Just been to a club in Manchester and I said to the DJ can you give a shout out to Wesolowski and wish him all the best and hope he gets better soon. Unfortunately it's not the easiest name to hear and so the message read out to the rest of the club was something like Besowkowski get well soon...oh well I knew what he meant. All the best Weso!

Un-official rumour but sources close to club have told my mate that its serious and if re-abilitation does not go well the physio might recomend not playing again - apparently they can do that and get doctor to recomend to league for safety reasons - two breaks in same leg within year raises concerns about its strength after first problem

If it cheers everyone up I don't think anyone around Weso is pessimistic. The information I have suggests his injury is by nature of a setback.

Archived