Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Weso

Anyone worried about Wesolowski?

He has been back two minutes than this happens!

I hope he left the pitch mostly as a precaution and that it's nothing serious.

0,,10274~2845911,00.jpg

0,,10274~2845913,00.jpg

I hope that gash in his sock isn't actually his leg. Weso has been brilliant since coming back. I really hope he's ok.

No!!! As long as Weso hasn’t got a long-term injury than that's ok. I'm pretty sure Gudjohnson and Hughes will do the business for us in the middle on Tuesday night!

Im assuming it is just a slight knock, lets hope that is all it is.

Still yet to see him and Fryatt play.

Glad he's doing well though because I've met him and he's a great lad.

I remember meeting him at the Inter Milan friendly, he was near to the dug out with a cast on his leg. He was actually in the stand, near the steps. I didnt say anything to him because he looked more like a ball boy and i was propbally 1 foot taller than him :blush::smile:

I hope that gash in his sock isn't actually his leg. Weso has been brilliant since coming back. I really hope he's ok.

I fear the worse. That face says 'Ive stuffed this leg break again'. I hope I'm wrong but that could be season end for our young Wes.

Looked like knee ligaments to me and my dad. Wouldn't be surprised if he's out for a few weeks.

If so, he's almost certainly going to be out more than a few weeks. That would likely end his season, since it is so easy to reaggravate. It could be the knee, but if there was sudden swelling, like RK mentioned, sounds more like a strained/pulled ankle to me. Especially if his studs got stuck, he likely turned wrong and had his ankle pull against him.

Plus, he walked off the pitch without any support- would this have been possible with knee ligament injury?

I've partially torn my medial knee ligaments before and was able to walk unaided (albeit painfully) with a limp.

The fact Weso collapsed back to the turf as soon as he got back on was worrying, and he received a piggy-back off the pitch at the end of the game.

I've partially torn my medial knee ligaments before and was able to walk unaided (albeit painfully) with a limp.

The fact Weso collapsed back to the turf as soon as he got back on was worrying, and he received a piggy-back off the pitch at the end of the game.

Well, that changes my shoddy diagnosis a little! :D Not being able to see the game, it sounds worse thant the "pictures" show, and I have to wait until 4pm PST to watch Sky Sports News and get the clips for myself.

I'll throw a beer at Kamara when his pic might come on!! :mad::mad:

I really, really, hope this isn't a season ending (or worse) injury to the lad...sounds like he's becoming a vital part.

He wouldn't be able to walk if he has broken his leg again. Total Rubbish.

Plus the physio wouldn't have sent him back on in the first place to then go down a second time almost immediately. Get well soon (again) Weso :(

Seems absurd, but heard a rumour that its likely. Why was he allowed back on if so?

Archived