Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Weso

I nearly cried the first time he broke his leg and I don't feel any happier hearing the news the second time around. He's the best footballer i've seen come through the Leicester ranks since i've been supporting them and it's so frustrating.

The mental side of things can't be too rosey either, 2 broken legs aren't easy to get over. I know he's physically and mentally strong for his age but he must be wondering what he's got to do to stay injury free.

When I saw that he had been subbed this morning on the way to work in the paper I had a horrible feeling he might have got injured and it's groundhog day.

Let's hope we won't be getting t-shirts made in a few years saying 'I was there when James Wesolowski played for Leicester'

Atleast he's not got 6 months to completely re-couperate, it's just really annoying because he had an excellent chance to finish the season in style.

NO..!!!!

Why, not again..??

I am very up set by that news

Un-official rumour but sources close to club have told my mate that its serious and if re-abilitation does not go well the physio might recomend not playing again - apparently they can do that and get doctor to recomend to league for safety reasons - two breaks in same leg within year raises concerns about its strength after first problem

they seem to think weso will be o.k. for next season , so that is something at least.

looks like it will be williams and joey in the center then unless there is another youngster ready to break into the first team.

Unfortunately not.

I would try and get someone in on loan, Williams doesn't inspire me in a relegation battle.

Un-official rumour but sources close to club have told my mate that its serious and if re-abilitation does not go well the physio might recomend not playing again - apparently they can do that and get doctor to recomend to league for safety reasons - two breaks in same leg within year raises concerns about its strength after first problem

It's on the O/S now

At the end of the day, If Neil Lennon can recover from a broken back then I think Weso has a good chance of recovering from this.

Did anyone else read someone post the other day on here about how the club shouldn't be playing him at the minute as he hadn't fully recovered and it could permanently harm him? Hope that wasn't true.

At the end of the day, If Neil Lennon can recover from a broken back then I think Weso has a good chance of recovering from this.

Did anyone else read someone post the other day on here about how the club shouldn't be playing him at the minute as he hadn't fully recovered and it could permanently harm him? Hope that wasn't true.

Yeah and i scoffed at it at the time :blush:

but seriously this is a different injury, it's a fracture in a different place so i see no truth in this :ph34r:

Archived