Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Weso

now we get to see just how good a prospect kelly is for manager.

i think weso will be alright , remember walshy having that injury plagued time of his career. lennon too like ric stated. being young he should heal quickly.

best of luck to the lad.

Although I don't rate the chap, I think it's crucial that we get Danny Tiatto in the centre of midfield as we have a battle on our hands.

Tiatto's no Wesolowski but he's a horrible player to play against and I have a feeling he might produces the goods for us when needed.

His leg must be pretty weak for it to snap by getting his studs caight in the turf.

Yeah its sounds like he either rushed back to quick and the leg hadn't healed properly, or he has a more serious problem with strenght of the bone in the leg. If its the later I'd question giving him a new contract .... (maybe a little harsh comment)

Yeah its sounds like he either rushed back to quick and the leg hadn't healed properly, or he has a more serious problem with strenght of the bone in the leg. If its the later I'd question giving him a new contract .... (maybe a little harsh comment)

Being so young he is hardly going to be earning more than £300 per week, it's not really a gamble giving him extended term's on this pay

Harsh to say the least, How much money have we thrown away on players who have hardly kicked a ball in anger for us,at least with wesso he looks the biz,and worth sticking with

INCREDIBLY HARSH...hes played four games is it (started i mean) and we have won 3 of them. says everything for the lad

He'll be back next season for the Foxes, and better than ever. He is a quality player and there's no doubt were gonna miss him. But hes young enough and passionate enough to bounce right back. My brother seen him in Leicester a few saturday nights ago and said hes a good lad off the pitch too.

All the best to the lad, but one player does'nt make a team, Seems to me that he's gonna be another Morris. :blush:

Agreed and then you have to wonder whether it is worth keeping a player on who may or may not be up to the physical challenge of playing Professional sport. :huh::unsure::cry::( <_<

For the record I am hoping he is up to it, but now I have my doubts. :cry::( <_<

Agreed and then you have to wonder whether it is worth keeping a player on who may or may not be up to the physical challenge of playing Professional sport. :huh::unsure::cry::( <_<

For the record I am hoping he is up to it, but now I have my doubts. :cry::( <_<

Far too early to write him off. Dion Dublin did exactly the same whilst at Man United and Andy Cole if I remember?

Both of them have gone on to achieve their undoubted potential and both have had other serious injuries along the way aswell.

It is upsetting news but unless he has a bone disorder, I cannot see where the problem is. The first break was bad but he had it pinned and it healed stronger. Another freaky injury and the same leg is snapped, i'd be surprised if it's linked but if it is then the lad should be given a full year to recover and build his bone and muscle back up.

It's not as if it was a horrific break like Cisse, Larsson or Buust. Most bone breaks are quite easy to recover from.

His leg must be pretty weak for it to snap by getting his studs caight in the turf.

The OS stated that the injury occured due to getting his studs caught in the ground while being tackled from behind.

If you've ever caught your studs in the ground and twisted at a funny angle then you'll know how much it can boody hurt, getting tackled at the same time, I imagine, could easily lead to a break.

This is sad news. I hope he recovers fully and we get to see more of him next season.

All the best Weso

The OS stated that the injury occured due to getting his studs caught in the ground while being tackled from behind.

If you've ever caught your studs in the ground and twisted at a funny angle then you'll know how much it can boody hurt, getting tackled at the same time, I imagine, could easily lead to a break.

This is sad news. I hope he recovers fully and we get to see more of him next season.

All the best Weso

True! I didn't read that bit.

Archived