Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Weso

He has been as much if not more of a reason for our change in form than the manager change. I can see the players being rocked by this news as much as us all. Hope it doesn't end up having a negative effect on them now we've pulled away from the bottom 3 :(

The culprit - bobobaldePA.jpg

Tragic.

He has been as much if not more of a reason for our change in form than the manager change. I can see the players being rocked by this news as much as us all. Hope it doesn't end up having a negative effect on them now we've pulled away from the bottom 3 :(

The culprit - bobobaldePA.jpg

Tragic.

Shocking isn't it? Still feel sick now. Easily the best midfielder in the league, let's hope he gets to show it for years to come.

Well there could be a positive to come from this, as he won't be playing none of the big clubs will be in to snatch him off of us and its likely he will start here next season!!! what y'all think??

His world cup hopes have been shattered though. :(

Well there could be a positive to come from this, as he won't be playing none of the big clubs will be in to snatch him off of us and its likely he will start here next season!!! what y'all think??

His world cup hopes have been shattered though. :(

I'm still abit concerned about when his contract expires though, it's either this summer or next. He signed a 5 year scholarship with us but I can't remember whether that was in 2001 or 2002.

This is deeply upsetting :( the lad does not deserve this, im actually more concerned now its happened again than the first time as it appears to be a weak area now for him. What a cracking player, he must be totally distraught as well as the rest of the players. They have to play the rest of the season for him now :cry:

Balde was the original culprit but looks like we forced him back too soon, I think that we have to take some of the blame.Levein forced him back and now look what happened

Get real, it's hardly a decision that would be made by CL alone, it would involve doctors, coaches, yes even Rob Kelly, ok the guy didn't win games but you can't blame him for everything that happens at LCFC.

Apparently its not in the same area as the original break according to Radio Leicester so hopefully its not as hideous as first thought (although the lad being out for the rest of the season is hideous enough) particularly as he walked off the pitch.

they said fracture and he did walk off didnt he? im glad they arent going to risk trying to rush him back.

my brother had a fracture somewhere around his ankle and could not play for a few weeks. though he was soon back playing without telling his missus :rolleyes:

really bad news for him and potentially critical for the team. he has been the best midfielder we have had and has given balance to the side where it was really needed. we don't have anyone else that good to play his role. rather fear kisnorbo will have to play in midfield again as neither hughes nor williams are up for a relegation scrap.

saw weso and stearman in town earlier and weso was on crutches but didnt seem to be stuggling too much.I read it was a break but surely they wouldnt let him walk on it so soon after if it was? he was laughin and jokin and generally in good spirits which must be hard with to do after a nightmare year

If i was a pro footballer with some good times ahead of me, id be laughing and joking. Cmon people, its not the end of the world. We have a team full of confidence and we are gonna hammer the rams tommorow. :devil:

they said fracture and he did walk off didnt he? im glad they arent going to risk trying to rush him back.

my brother had a fracture somewhere around his ankle and could not play for a few weeks. though he was soon back playing without telling his missus :rolleyes:

That's right. A fracture can describe any number of injuries to the bone. Though some can be severe most are hairline or compound fractures that, given rest and proper treatment, can heal up quite quickly with little risk of relapse.

I would hazard a guess that they've said he won't be available for the rest of the season because they're taking the safe option, they don't want to risk damaging his future potential by bringing him back too soon.

As to those who say they brought him back too soon this time round, I very much doubt it. Weso is an asset for the club in more ways than one, it's not something they'd take a gamble on lightly.

Archived