Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Rab Doubtful

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how Hendo performs for 90 mins. I hope he plays well, as i wasnt there, but it didnt sound like he was THAT good against Derby. Can't wait to go to the Leeds match actually, havent been to one for a few weeks

Rab is strange. He is a GOOD goalkeeper for most of the time and then he makes a stupid mistake, which ruins it.

I've been calling for Rab to be dropped for weeks, but recent weeks he has improved (IMO) and when Henderson came on on Tuesday I was worried for some reason, I didn't think Henderson played that well, but prehaps as someone said he was quite prepared and it come to him as abit of a shock, I'll definetly give him a chance as I have wanted Rab out for a while...Now Rab has improved slightly he gets bloody injured :mad:

I've been calling for Rab to be dropped for weeks, but recent weeks he has improved (IMO) and when Henderson came on on Tuesday I was worried for some reason, I didn't think Henderson played that well, but prehaps as someone said he was quite prepared and it come to him as abit of a shock, I'll definetly give him a chance as I have wanted Rab out for a while...Now Rab has improved slightly he gets bloody injured :mad:

Hendo has played well for us prior to this last game when he's been called on to do a job for the team, so i would give him his chance :smile::thumbup:

So henderson has a bad half and he shouldnt get a chance dispite douglas having a bad dozen or so games.

Where have I said drop him?

I have said I didn't think he played that well on Tuesday, apparently (Because all the games he has played have been away I think) he has played well in every other game he has played, so I said i'll give him a chance, I have said nowhere that he shouldn't get a chance.

I can only go on what I have seen from Henderson.

Where have I said drop him?

I have said I didn't think he played that well on Tuesday, apparently (Because all the games he has played have been away I think) he has played well in every other game he has played, so I said i'll give him a chance, I have said nowhere that he shouldn't get a chance.

I can only go on what I have seen from Henderson.

Give him a go and the best of British to him as well !. OK he didn’t have a blinder on Tuesday, but it’s very hard for any player, whatever position he plays in to get the feel of the game for a little while when first coming on the field of play, now correct me if I am wrong but he was called into action quite soon after coming on and didn’t do too badly really

Oh wow, a stroke of luck! Rab is out! lol

I think Rab Douglas is an awful keeper and Paul Henderson should have stayed in the team after that Cardiff match, but hey, thats Craig Levein, and he got sacked so.. Happy Days!! :D

Go on Hendo!!

Change your avatar. It was'nt made for you.

Henderson missed one punch from what I can remember, and some are suggesting that's a good enough reason not to give him another chance should Rab be available to play. Henderson actually played at Derby earlier on in the season, and was solid all the way through. I wouldn't have any hesitation in playing him again. Let's not forget that Douglas has had some shocking moments this season, and generally hasn't provided assurance behind the back 4.

Give Henderson the chance. He can but disappoint us. After Douglas' overall performances I must say he's not the most brilliant goalkeeper and certainly not the most gifted any more.

Rab needs a rest and Hendo an opportunity to prove that he's the man. Here we go.

I think Henderson will fit in nicely.

(Can't wait to listen to the game tomorrow - first time for weeks!)

Shame...I thought the thread was gonna be a new nickname for the man.

Henderson looked equally poor with crosses vs Derby and his kicking has always been a concern....I wonder if he played a lot of rugby as a fullback in his youth as he has the knack of kicking the ball out of touch.

Archived