Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Real Arse

a big F**k off and die to any one who suppourted Real Madrid. Don't bother coming on here and congratulating Arsenal :mad:

a bit unnecessary bud???

But well done to Arsenal a great performance. Shame there were no English players in sight but still an English team nevertheless so great to see them doing well.

Top stuff Arsenal, well done. Was supporting Arsenal but expected more of a performance from Real Madrid. That takes nothing away from Arsenal, they harried and ran and ran and ran and some of their counter attacking was the crisp stuff more reminiscent of the Arsenal of old.

Well done.

The only English club I'm not really supporting in European comp is Chelsea.

Top stuff Arsenal, well done. Was supporting Arsenal but expected more of a performance from Real Madrid. That takes nothing away from Arsenal, they harried and ran and ran and ran and some of their counter attacking was the crisp stuff more reminiscent of the Arsenal of old.

Well done.

Can't understand this mentality for the life of me? An English team with good English players why not support them?

a big F**k off and die to any one who suppourted Real Madrid. Don't bother coming on here and congratulating Arsenal :mad:

well said. i can't believe the number of people supporting the spaniards on here. disgusting.

on a positive note, i didn't here any racist chanting tonight.

Can't understand this mentality for the life of me? An English team with good English players why not support them?

It's nothing to do with any of their players so much as the mentality of trying to 'buy' success. I do like to see sides like Real Madrid and Chelsea frustrated.

Also, down here in the South East, there are a lot of Chelsea fans and most which I know are complete and utter penises. Almost, but not quite, as bad as Spurs fans.

a bit unnecessary bud???

But well done to Arsenal a great performance. Shame there were no English players in sight but still an English team nevertheless so great to see them doing well.

Hardly, I know half of the turn coats on here who said they wanted Real to win will be coming on here ready to sing Arsenals praises and shout about how they did England proud and deserved to be the first English team to win in the Bernabau later. <_<

Arsenal produced some of the best football I have seen in that season we went down. They're suppourters were also a great laugh on the last day of that season, so I have no reason to begrudge them a win against a team who are twice as arrogant as Manchester United and have twice as many glory suppourters. Not to mention the fact that this team also happens not to be English!

Hardly, I know half of the turn coats on here who said they wanted Real to win will be coming on here ready to sing Arsenals praises and shout about how they did England proud and deserved to be the first English team to win in the Bernabau later. <_<

Arsenal produced some of the best football I have seen in that season we went down. They're suppourters were also a great laugh on the last day of that season, so I have no reason to begrudge them a win against a team who are twice as arrogant as Manchester United and have twice as many glory suppourters. Not to mention the fact that this team also happens not to be English!

Whilst I agree, I think telling them to '**** off and die' is slightly harsh, do you not think?

I wanted Real to win and did so all through the game.

For the reason that they fielded no English players in an English based team.

I don't care what anyone says but this is my opinion on it all.

Someone raised a point earlier about us not fielding an English player but at least we had players that were from the Uk.

Its up to me who i cheer on and not you.

Someone raised a point earlier about us not fielding an English player but at least we had players that were from the Uk.

I Didn't say it was up to me, I said dont bother coming on here congratulating Arsenal, I also said fock off haha Arsenal won up yours ect ect rinse and repeat.

On a totally differnt note I dont see how fielding players from the "UK" excuses not playing English players if your an English club, seeing as far as the footballing world is concerned there is no such thing.

I also see Ashley Cole being injured as not Arsenlas fault.

I had mixed emotions on the game tonight, i didnt really mind who won, and i didnt even watch the game due to cricket nets. <_<

Arsenal are an English team, and have English fans, however as they didnt play any Englishmen i wasn't sure whether or not to support them. :huh:

Real Madrid are Spanish, however they fielded 2 Englishmen in the game tonight, which i thought was good, so i was pondering supporting them.

In the end i didnt support either team, but well done to Arsenal who i understand played very well :thumbup:

I Didn't say it was up to me, I said dont bother coming on here congratulating Arsenal, I also said fock off haha Arsenal won up yours ect ect rinse and repeat.

On a totally differnt note I dont see how fielding players from the "UK" excuses not playing English players if your an English club, seeing as far as the footballing world is concerned there is no such thing.

I also see Ashley Cole being injured as not Arsenlas fault.

I wasn't having a dig at you. I shouldn't really have quoted you. I should've quoted the person that the latter of my comment was aimed at.

Well done.

Although I agree entirely with you about the state of character of the average Chelsea fan, I don't agree with people being pissed off because Chelsea have tried to 'buy' success.

All successful teams buy success in one way or another, it just might be done over a longer period of time instead of over a couple of seasons. The fact that Chelsea's most influential players were at the club before Abramovic and Mourinho came to the club should count for something. I know Lampard was still bought for £11 million 4 or 5 years ago but I still think it's a lame excuse when people berate Chelsea just because they've got wealth.

I think it would be more of a disgrace if the club had money and wasted it entirely with absolutely no trophies to show for it ala Newcastle and Man United if they aren't careful.

This debate reminds me a little of the administration saga that Leicester found themselves in. The public found it acceptable for teams like Derby and Ipswich to go in to administration but just because Leicester didn't let administration effect their on field performances, the public took offence to that and wanted us relegated, etc. Just because a team is successful through their means shouldn't mean they should be punished in some way or another.

I dislike Chelsea because of the fans as TPH has mentioned, but I think what they've done in English football is brilliant because not only has it raised the bar but it's also shown up the dominant teams like Arsenal and Man United who have been excessively arrogant for a number of years. Both of them are now throwing money at trying to catch Chelsea but can't, I find that more shocking than Chelsea's antics over the past 2 seasons.

Although I agree entirely with you about the state of character of the average Chelsea fan, I don't agree with people being pissed off because Chelsea have tried to 'buy' success.

All successful teams buy success in one way or another, it just might be done over a longer period of time instead of over a couple of seasons. The fact that Chelsea's most influential players were at the club before Abramovic and Mourinho came to the club should count for something. I know Lampard was still bought for £11 million 4 or 5 years ago but I still think it's a lame excuse when people berate Chelsea just because they've got wealth.

I think it would be more of a disgrace if the club had money and wasted it entirely with absolutely no trophies to show for it ala Newcastle and Man United if they aren't careful.

This debate reminds me a little of the administration saga that Leicester found themselves in. The public found it acceptable for teams like Derby and Ipswich to go in to administration but just because Leicester didn't let administration effect their on field performances, the public took offence to that and wanted us relegated, etc. Just because a team is successful through their means shouldn't mean they should be punished in some way or another.

I dislike Chelsea because of the fans as TPH has mentioned, but I think what they've done in English football is brilliant because not only has it raised the bar but it's also shown up the dominant teams like Arsenal and Man United who have been excessively arrogant for a number of years. Both of them are now throwing money at trying to catch Chelsea but can't, I find that more shocking than Chelsea's antics over the past 2 seasons.

I'm not berating them because they have money Ric... it's not just that. It's the manner of the way that they throw it about. I also don't find Chelsea as a club to be very gracious in defeat.

In their defence, they do at times play some fantastic stuff and Terry and Lampard are fantastic English players. Abramovich has also donated monies to lower teams who are financially struggling. Commendable.

Actually, fock it - come on Chelsea.

I'm not berating them because they have money Ric... it's not just that. It's the manner of the way that they throw it about. I also don't find Chelsea as a club to be very gracious in defeat.

In their defence, they do at times play some fantastic stuff and Terry and Lampard are fantastic English players. Abramovich has also donated monies to lower teams who are financially struggling. Commendable.

Actually, fock it - come on Chelsea.

I do actually like Barcelona, spent many summers there as a kid but it would be nice to see Chelsea do them for a second year running. Barca players seem very cocky and arrogant and seeing that buck toothed freak knocked down a peg or two ready for another beating in the World Cup would be easy on the eye.

Bert Bert Bert ,

You're english , regardless of how many foriegners Arsenal field you should still want one of your countries teams to do well. How people can want forgien teams to win really makes me want to vomit.

Bert Bert Bert ,

You're english , regardless of how many foriegners Arsenal field you should still want one of your countries teams to do well. How people can want forgien teams to win really makes me want to vomit.

Muz Muz Muz,

Go and puke up then.

I do actually like Barcelona, spent many summers there as a kid but it would be nice to see Chelsea do them for a second year running. Barca players seem very cocky and arrogant and seeing that buck toothed freak knocked down a peg or two ready for another beating in the World Cup would be easy on the eye.

I think terry should be cotemplating a two footed carear ender on goofy to keep him out of a certain tournament. :devil:

Archived