Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Steve Walsh - Legend 1

Saw him in The Quay three weeks ago. There to support a new business that launched. Top bloke. Had a very nice lady on his arm as well.

Hero!

Yep Hero Legend Captain Leader Insparational Strength Agressive Nutcase Collosus Brilliant Reliable Wonderful Silence Fulham Derby Wolves Steve Bull David Geddis 13Red cards a Record in British Football

"In his programme, notes Bryan Hamilton welcomed Walsh to the, club adding that: "He's a defender who is strong, quick and good in the air, and should prove a great asset.." Hamilton neglected to add that he was: "A right violent bastard with a short temper who mght break your jaw if you push him too far."

Mr Leicester

Walsh.jpg

Yep Hero Legend Captain Leader Insparational Strength Agressive Nutcase Collosus Brilliant Reliable Wonderful Silence Fulham Derby Wolves Steve Bull David Geddis 13Red cards a Record in British Football

"In his programme, notes Bryan Hamilton welcomed Walsh to the, club adding that: "He's a defender who is strong, quick and good in the air, and should prove a great asset.." Hamilton neglected to add that he was: "A right violent bastard with a short temper who mght break your jaw if you push him too far."

Mr Leicester

Walsh.jpg

Spoke to hm a few weeks ago, he speakes highly of you! :thumbup:

All this recent chat about Steve has set me wondering as to where he has disapeared to?

Untill a few weeks ago he was running his golfing holidays just along the coast from me on the Costa del Crime. Even (one of) his girlfriend(s) used to drink in our local bar but now, nowhere to be seen!

He was obviously seen by many at the Fulham game but since then no sign of him, his girlfriend says they are not together anymore and his website is off-line.

Anyone got any info? :dunno:

He`s earning his badges in line for a return to us at the start of the season as our new manager. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bring him back!

He had leadership which is what we lack!!!

Washly for gaffer with taggs :worship:

Oh, how I wish this would/could happen. Walshie had bucket-loads of passion for LCFC (something the current squad / management seem to be entirely lacking!)... the club really did mean the world to him. Unfortunately, I simply can't see him taking it on. Not sure he'd see it as the best career move - why would he want to go from his current 'legend' status to being slated if it all went tits up? People's memories can be remarkably short, after all, and folks are fickle. :dunno:

Would love to see him involved with the club on some level though, now he's back from sunny Spain! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, how I wish this would/could happen. Walshie had bucket-loads of passion for LCFC (something the current squad / management seem to be entirely lacking!)... the club really did mean the world to him. Unfortunately, I simply can't see him taking it on. Not sure he'd see it as the best career move - why would he want to go from his current 'legend' status to being slated if it all went tits up? People's memories can be remarkably short, after all, and folks are fickle. :dunno:

Would love to see him involved with the club on some level though, now he's back from sunny Spain! :cool:

your user name indicates that you seem to know a lot about his "passion", can we have further insight :whistle:

and was there ever a "tits up" or otherwise situation that you could tell us about :D

BTW i think he would be a great manager and am sure he'd have the bottle to try it :worship:

1) your user name indicates that you seem to know a lot about his "passion", can we have further insight :whistle:

2) and was there ever a "tits up" or otherwise situation that you could tell us about :D

3) BTW i think he would be a great manager and am sure he'd have the bottle to try it :worship:

Erm, in answer to your questions BB...

1) Nope, or at least not while I'm sober... my lips are sealed! :shutup:

2) Really have no idea what you're getting at - perhaps you could elaborate? :huh:

3) I'm sure he would have the bottle. Unfortunately the right people would need to ask in the right way, and that just doesn't seem to be happening at the moment. :dunno:

Players like Walshie don't need to be managers to make an impact they just need to be around the place during the occasional training session and on match days.

His influence would best be felt in limited doses so as to make the biggest impact, if he was a manager or there all the time the effect would be diluted.

Players like Walshie don't need to be managers to make an impact they just need to be around the place during the occasional training session and on match days.

His influence would best be felt in limited doses so as to make the biggest impact, if he was a manager or there all the time the effect would be diluted.

I quite agree. :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone catch his interview on Radio Leicester last night?

Some interesting stuff on there.

Anyway, it looks like he'll be back around Leicester for quite a while.

Saw the legend him self today! Marks and Spencer's down fosse park at around 11, with a young sexy woman... he has done well!

Wonder why hes not out in spain with his property business?

Any ideas?

Saw the legend him self today! Marks and Spencer's down fosse park at around 11, with a young sexy woman... he has done well!

Wonder why hes not out in spain with his property business?

Any ideas?

Erm, coz he's now back in Leicester setting up a sports promotion business :thumbup:.

Fed up with playing golf in the sun, I guess? :dunno:

Was it you AoWW? :whistle:

:ph34r:

:nono: Not guilty m'lord. :blush:

...although, based on the description of his bird, it easily could have been! :P

• 2 weeks later...
1315897.jpg

walshy with another of walshies' women?

place the inflection in the correct place

:laugh:

aw, she's kinda cute... that sort of comparison I can cope with! :thumbup:

...mind you, I give it a week, tops - Walshie prefers blondes (allegedly :dunno:). He'll trade her in for a Golden Retriever in next to no time. :whistle::rolleyes:

Archived