Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

The Championship

ive not been impressed by that third rate match of the day mess at all.

itv would do better to scrap it and start again to be quite honest.

I think it's pretty obvious that ITC just can't do football once again we will see this during the World Cup Finals if they both show the same game one is just boring even though it's the same match!!! BBC are the kings of live football IMO

'Central Soccer Night' isn't much better. That Sarah-Jayne is quite nice, but there are no other redeeming features about the show.

What is Soccer? :huh::unsure::whistle::rolleyes::ph34r:

'Central Soccer Night' isn't much better. That Sarah-Jayne is quite nice, but there are no other redeeming features about the show.

they always seem to make really really terrible jokes that even the guest presenters find it hard to even smile at!!

it was shocking the other night when she was to trying to force Paul Merson someone who nearly lost his career and probably life to a gambling addiction to talk about who he would put his money on to stay up in the prem!! she must have asked him about 5 times!!! her football knowledge is very poor

they always seem to make really really terrible jokes that even the guest presenters find it hard to even smile at!!

it was shocking the other night when she was to trying to force Paul Merson someone who nearly lost his career and probably life to a gambling addiction to talk about who he would put his money on to stay up in the prem!! she must have asked him about 5 times!!! her football knowledge is very poor

Haha that's classic :laugh: :D

watched her on that program not that long ago start an argument between gary newbon and stan collymore.

she then seemed to take fright a little and stopped them while moving onto highlights from the matches.

lol! Shouldn't laugh really...

Tickled me, class :P

Crap programme, agreed, however after O'Grady's went in, you could see me.

If your sad and want to pick me out, centre, behind goal, arms in air with white long sleeve shirt on underneath short sleeved home city shirt.

The only thing ITV is good for is coro and the Formula one coverage.

Thats exactly what i said. They ruin boxing. Ruin it! They show adverts after every round! Every round i can't stand it! Their football coverage is awful. Did anyone see Mock The Week few weeks ago.

Something a TV announcer would never say,

"You're watching ITV1..... why are you doing that? I've got the listings in front of me and there's nothing. Nothing!" I fell off the chair with laughter! So true!

well ive only ever been able to see a couple of episodes due to the stupidly annoying start time ( If you suffer from insomnia you cant get up at 9 oclock to watch a poor match of the day clone)

But on the few occasions ive seen it it was pretty poor and we always seem to get shafted.

Then again its almost the same with the sunday newspapers, all the other teams get a nice amount of coverage, and we get a couple of lines, lcfc the most hated club in the country? :unsure:

well ive only ever been able to see a couple of episodes due to the stupidly annoying start time ( If you suffer from insomnia you cant get up at 9 oclock to watch a poor match of the day clone)

But on the few occasions ive seen it it was pretty poor and we always seem to get shafted.

Then again its almost the same with the sunday newspapers, all the other teams get a nice amount of coverage, and we get a couple of lines, lcfc the most hated club in the country? :unsure:

Does is matter if we are? No. We support our team, we are proud to be Leicester fans aren't we?!

Crap programme, agreed, however after O'Grady's went in, you could see me.

If your sad and want to pick me out, centre, behind goal, arms in air with white long sleeve shirt on underneath short sleeved home city shirt.

I was on tele too. Haven't actually noticed myself yet though because it's hard to see as I'm covered by net. ;):whistle::rolleyes::smile:

Archived