Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Durnerz

The Championship

Are they purposely trying to piss us off this morning?

How the hell does a crap impression of Brian Clough and a general Forest and League One arse licking sesh get priority over our goals amongst others in the Championship? Tossers.

What a load of shit - showing all the League 1 goals before returning back to the Championship. Amateurish. They only do it 'cos they know that if they show all the Championship goals first, everyone will switch over before the end of the programme. Wankers :mad:

they should go down through the leagues not shove forest randomly in there before they had finished showing championship goals!! and the camera man at our game was poo i thought didnt really keep up with welsh or show o'grady move into his space!!

Such a shit program. I record it, watch the Leicester goals and thene delete it. I just can't stand to see such a poor excuse of a program. Like "The Premiership" a couple of years ago, they show the big teams like Reading for half of the program, and then just show the goals from every other game, even if other games are better.

Match of the Day on the other hand, show the best game first and show fair coverage for all the games.

The programmes facking shite.

Not only is it on at a ridiculous time but showing all the league one action before the rest of the championship goals :blink:

it does not make sense it says they are going to look at the top sides in the second championship bit but they show leicester game both luton or lcfc are not really top of the championship are they?? and they show reading and stuff in the first bit the program is poor

i love the fact they have to invent new reasons to have us on last/nearly last every week. this week we'll show the promotion chasing sides last.........even though luton are 12th! :rolleyes:

I thpught that was weird too. I mean aren't us and Derby both 'relegation fodder' equally??

Unless we're featured (only when we play Wolves or Leeds) we are always LAST :mad:

We all know that ITV is the worst of the 5 main channels. Awful channel! Awful programmes! (except Coronation Street of course!) Their Formula 1 coverage is pretty good but don't get me started on their boxing coverage! :mad: I can't stand it!

With The Championship, i tape it and then spin forward through all the crap. Problem sorted.

ITV!!!!! :devil::mad:

the thing is itv2 , 3 and 4 arent bad and have some decent stuff on , like supernatural on 9pm sunday nights.

seems a shame that the primary channel is so duff and has garbage like the championship has their main weekly football program.

we need to get back into the premier league so we feature on MoTD.

We all know that ITV is the worst of the 5 main channels. Awful channel! Awful programmes! (except Coronation Street of course!) Their Formula 1 coverage is pretty good but don't get me started on their boxing coverage! :mad: I can't stand it!

With The Championship, i tape it and then spin forward through all the crap. Problem sorted.

ITV!!!!! :devil::mad:

Yes channel 5 is much better :whistle:

Archived