Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

The League Paper on the birch

Did anyone see the article in "The League Paper" today? There was a big article about how the birch kicked up a huge fuss about his forthcoming early retirement and felt like he'd been stabbed in the back by the club. It also mentioned a poll on a Leicester City forum and how they were strongly in favour of keeping him at the club.... could they mean us by any chance? :D

Save the picture, then zoom in :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Been suckered by The Trust and Tim Davies have we?

There's this cow Jo Bucci on £100,000 pa who is looking to sack all and sundry to justify her wages as Tim's Number 2.

I'm surprisecd this board has been so timid about it all. Foxfanzine.com has been well on her case from day 1.

There's this cow Jo Bucci on £100,000 pa who is looking to sack all and sundry to justify her wages as Tim's Number 2.

I'm surprisecd this board has been so timid about it all. Foxfanzine.com has been well on her case from day 1.

Has Bruin saved the birch's job? :P

I can see the banners now...

Bucci Out!

So all the tap dancing by the Foxes Trust and Tim Davies was a load of bullshit. I don't like being played for a fool. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

In the vast majority of occasions we have found that what we have been told stacks up.

On this occasion a large dose of carpets and brushes were applied, hence we will not rest until we get the entire story established and there are number of questions that we require answers to at present

In the vast majority of occasions we have found that what we have been told stacks up.

On this occasion a large dose of carpets and brushes were applied, hence we will not rest until we get the entire story established and there are number of questions that we require answers to at present

Yeah Yeah Yeah.

Same boring old claptrap.

Poodles of the Directors.

Learnt to bark on cue yet?

What Lenny Glover (no, really) has to say about it:

Lenny:

“Be fair though, apart from Woodgate, Real must have the most diabolical back-line of any team still left in the Champion’s League. I’ve seen speedier slugs attempt a zonal-defence. Douglas Bader could have done’em for pace – maybe even the Birch!â€Â

Steve:

“What’s that all about, by the way? I heard Leicester were trying to get rid of him.â€Â

Lenny:

“Same old, same old. They’ve employed a Karen Brady wannabee in an exec role and, from what I’m hearing, “Karen Brady, she ain’tâ€Â. Sickening. The Birch took a pittance from the club for years - and let’s be fair, if there’s anyone out there who could do what he does for City better I’ve not met’em - the moment they give him a bit of half-decent dosh a woman with no history at the club comes in and tries to justify her own salary by ramming a steak-knife between his shoulder-blades.â€Â

http://www.lenglover.co.uk/html/review_05_03_06.html

:unsure:

If it's answers you want you can come on here instead of pretending the club are taking you seriously.

Anybody know where you have to go to get an answer out of the Foxes Trust though?

Archived