Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry City

I'm row PP in block 10, seats 10, 11, 12, 13

Would anyone know if this is the actual back row? I know its the near the back but I can stand up if its the back row :D Lets hope so..

Could anyone shed any light??

I doubt it, as I'm TT.

I doubt it, as I'm TT.

Hmm and according to Systonfox he's in row VV so I'm probs about 6 or 7 rows off the back..

I think, people, we should just come together and agree to stay standing up at the game. I hate sitting down to be honest, because you cant chant passionatly and its just much better when standing up. I remember having our own little group at blackburn where we stayed standing up for the whole game, t'was brilliant..

Anyone agree? :D

Hmm and according to Systonfox he's in row VV so I'm probs about 6 or 7 rows off the back..

I think, people, we should just come together and agree to stay standing up at the game. I hate sitting down to be honest, because you cant chant passionatly and its just much better when standing up. I remember having our own little group at blackburn where we stayed standing up for the whole game, t'was brilliant..

A group will form at the back if theres room I'd have thought.

Normally does anyway.

for everyone looking for pubs, we will be going to a pub called the convoy, its about 10/15 mins away from the ground and it is a good atmosphere with mixed supporters. also there is a bus which collects from outside the pub and goes straight to the ricoh

hope to see some people down there COME ON CITY!!!

i think everyone will stand towards the back, if not the whole section of city fans. also it depends on how many young uns we have in with us as nobody wants to block the kiddies view of the action, who'd want to deny someone the chance of seeing hume knock a hat trick past the scum. somebody on talkingballs is on row XX, thats the furthest back i have found so i cant see it going higher than that, im row VV and others are on the same kind of rows. however the home section i am near, im not sure if that is full of singers like L1 would be or not. just have to wait and see. less than a week and i cant wait!

do you go many away games? such as the last one against norwich, ok in some parts of grounds it is difficult to stand up if there are kids etc but the atmosphere city fans created at norwich and wherever we go is fantastic

Yes i go to many away games seeing as i am only 13! such as crewe,wolves,preston,luton,derby just to name some.

Luke mate dont forget we went bolton with the Fantastic support of about 3,000 city fans Great Night not a bad result considering....we lost :(:ermm:

Archived