Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry City

cant wait, should be the best away game this year n hopefully we can make a good atmosphere...even though its a new stadium. sitting in row TT block 8!!! wooooo

Btw im new here so hello all!!

Welcome!

I cant wait for this game , should be a good game and hopefully a good atmosphere :thumbup:

Sheesh! just examined my FT ticket and the coach doesnt shift until 1pm I know its only down the road but it doesnt leave much lingering around Tesco time. Especially with the M69/M6 being a total mare on a saturday <_<

Sheesh! just examined my FT ticket and the coach doesnt shift until 1pm I know its only down the road but it doesnt leave much lingering around Tesco time. Especially with the M69/M6 being a total mare on a saturday <_<

Good job it's on a monday then. :D

im going i really cant wait been looking forward to this aaaaaaaaaall season

dennis wise what a w****r

block 8 row L

^^^do you think that is near the front i hope not

yeah it will be but im sure all the lads will move to an area of empty seats if possible like at a lot of other away games this year. :cool:

Good job it's on a monday then. :D

Too right lol

Anyone got any ideas on pubs near the ground?

I'm setting off at 1 aswell. Going in the car. Where i had my work experience is reasonably close to the ground, and a park and ride bus service goes from there to the ground, so i'll hop on.

piss take aint it mate ... especially when in my own car i use enough petrol out to the equivelant of 10p per mile so if i go it should cost me approx £6 or £7 for the whole trip.

does anyone know about car parking around the ground? i need to know as 3 of us are going and want to know if its safe up near the ricoh to park. cheers

It's all here.

http://www.walktrot.com/new_page_4.htm

Next to M6 J3, Pre Pay Parking, 200yds from Away fans pub, ¾ mile walk, No queues back onto M6

Simply Enjoy the Day

Keith

Archived