Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry City

We'll have to visit the in-laws. :ph34r:

Is that pre or post match Lease?

Im ridiculously excited! Just got back from the lovely ticket office, Scoweh and Luke are seats 11 and 12, me Stezza and Cobbo are seat 13 thru 15 Block 10, Row JJ.

Vomitory? What a cracking word im assuming, on this occasion, it means passageway to a row of seats and not a vessel for receiving vomit :unsure: Check your tickets :D

row VV block 11 seats 9 and 10 for me. im guessing row VV is the very back or 1 or 2 away? at the walkers i am on the back at row PP i cant see them having many more rows upwards...right? still cant wait now!

anyone got directions to the ricoh?

Is that pre or post match Lease?

Im ridiculously excited! Just got back from the lovely ticket office, Scoweh and Luke are seats 11 and 12, me Stezza and Cobbo are seat 13 thru 15 Block 10, Row JJ.

Vomitory? What a cracking word im assuming, on this occasion, it means passageway to a row of seats and not a vessel for receiving vomit :unsure: Check your tickets :D

Pre match. We're in block 11 row PP; Small ain't a happy bunny!

I noticed 'vomitory', must admit, it made me giggle!

Pre match. We're in block 11 row PP; Small ain't a happy bunny!

I noticed 'vomitory', must admit, it made me giggle!

Boo! Our seats dont seem that hot either and I bet we cant pop accross blocks for a chat :( Im glad someone picked up on the vomitory though :D classic!

around 1,000 i was told. not great so far, lets hope there snapped up when they go on general sale eh

when i was there on weds im sure i heard a woman in the TO say 1,500ish but someone on here said they were told 2,000.

alot will buy 2moro though. and before the PNE game if theres any left.

row VV block 11 seats 9 and 10 for me. im guessing row VV is the very back or 1 or 2 away? at the walkers i am on the back at row PP i cant see them having many more rows upwards...right? still cant wait now!

anyone got directions to the ricoh?

M69 then on to the M6 to junction 3, turn left, you cant miss it

M69 then on to the M6 to junction 3, turn left, you cant miss it

Yeah the Rioch was actually sign posted the last time I was on the M69/M6, it seems easy enough to get there.

Yeah the Rioch was actually sign posted the last time I was on the M69/M6, it seems easy enough to get there.
You can see the abomination from the M6.

Archived