Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coventry City

ive read on a few cov forums that theres been a lot of trouble at the ricoh this year, a lot of idiots are turning up just for trouble, getting into away enclosures and waiting for away fans after the game, hopefully its nothing but just thought id mention it

I'm going with Eleanor and Benji! - Lisa if you are going to the pub before hand let me know, it will be good to catch up!

I'll have to give you a ring, as I'm not sure where we'll end up.

ive read on a few cov forums that theres been a lot of trouble at the ricoh this year, a lot of idiots are turning up just for trouble, getting into away enclosures and waiting for away fans after the game, hopefully its nothing but just thought id mention it

5,000 odd leicester boys take them on easeh no worries. they didnt fock us up at our place and they wont even touch us at theres.

Got mine with 5 others, row UU block 08

That must be close to the back as it holds the same as ours and our back row is PP

Cant wait, going to be awesome

We'll stuff 'em 4-0 Fryatt, Hume (2) , Stearman! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

I think uit'll be the most colourful away-day of the season. I'll be wearing my city top and scarf, and i'll also be taking:

- Toilet roll for streamers

- Blue and White balloons

- confetti

Anyone else taking any colourful items?!

Or a drum? That'd be ace!

I think uit'll be the most colourful away-day of the season. I'll be wearing my city top and scarf, and i'll also be taking:

- confetti

Good ideas, apart from the drum. ;)

We're in block 9, row TT.

As the game is getting closer and closer, with everyone saying that they are going to the game and some people (C-Man) thinking up some very inventive ideas to make the game more colourful, the prospect of going to this game get's more exciting by the second. :D

Syrely this is the most eagerly awaited away of the season? If not the most eagerly awaited game all season??

As the game is getting closer and closer, with everyone saying that they are going to the game and some people (C-Man) thinking up some very inventive ideas to make the game more colourful, the prospect of going to this game get's more exciting by the second. :D

Syrely this is the most eagerly awaited away of the season? If not the most eagerly awaited game all season??

Definately. I've been waiting for it since the start of the season.

i am very tempted to take my scarf and swirl it round like foreign fans :P

Or that dumb Leeds fan at (b)ellend Road if you were at that game.

I think it will be even better now we are safe, we can enjoy it a bit more (still want to thrash their asses though! :devil:

Or that dumb Leeds fan at (b)ellend Road if you were at that game.

I think it will be even better now we are safe, we can enjoy it a bit more (still want to thrash their asses though! :devil:

you can if you want, i just wanna win the game :ph34r::thumbup:

- confetti

balloons and confetti is a must from me. im in block 11 which cant be far from the cov fans so ill be making loads of noise and all colourfull.

Archived