Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

Millwall Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted

Welsh on for Hume :ermm:

Go 4-5-1 and sure things up in the middle of the park, i presume.

Maybury-Williams-Joey-Hughes-Welsh

O'Grady

????

Posted

What has happened anyway? I've missed all the game as I fell sleep!!!

We scored after 30 minutes through Stephen Hughes and all second we have been under pressure from Millwall.

Posted

What has happened anyway? I've missed all the game as I fell sleep!!!

We scored on 31, and we dominated the first half.

Millwall applied massive pressure for practically all of the second half.

We brought O'Grady and now Welsh on for Fryatt and Hume respectively.

Not much else has happened. :P

Posted

What has happened anyway? I've missed all the game as I fell sleep!!!

Well it has been all Millwall in the second half, and we are very lucky to still be in the lead.

Posted

Burnley are sinking like a ship cos they cashed in on akinbiyi

.... and Cotterill has another four years of it. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ;):thumbup:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...