Cobbo Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Kinell, I don't think I'll survive the rest of this match
City_4_Life Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 I thoight it had settled down then, but no, another Millwall corner.
Northants Fox Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Palace 2 Ipswich 2 In League 1 it's Bristol City 5 Gillingham 0 Reading 1 Wolves 1
lookwhaticando Posted 18 March 2006 Author Posted 18 March 2006 Shut up you cockney twats I coulda sworn one of the voices you could hear was shouting "Shoot him! Shoot him!!"
lookwhaticando Posted 18 March 2006 Author Posted 18 March 2006 huh? Millwall fans - you can hear some of them on the radio.
LCFC UK Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 huh? Can hear the millwall fans shouting near the MIC
Chimp Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 I coulda sworn one of the voices you could hear was shouting "Shoot him! Shoot him!!" Probably talking about Barber.
Leicfox Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Were on borrowed time here, come on boys, stop sitting back on a 1-0 lead.
Stevosevic Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Millwall fans - you can hear some of them on the radio. oh sorry, i thought i missed something and they were posting in our forum.
Steven Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 They're gonna score , you know its gonna happen. Keep the faith.
Chimp Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 FFS, get a hold of the ball and keep possession!!! Get Walsh on now and give an outlet down the left!
Cobbo Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 No clean sheet ay, really needed to know that at this stage Jon. Why say it if you know it'll piss people off?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.