lookwhaticando Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 I don't suppose too many of you are heading down there - so this'll be a busy topic today I'm going for Millwall 1 - 4 Foxes by means of an O'Grady Hattrick, and Hume driving home a 40 yard sizzler. Come on you Foxes!
Magictv Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 2-0 to us hume and o'grady bluuuuueeeeeeeeeeee armmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy
Yaxx Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 ....Hume driving home a 40 yard sizzler. Not a 'wonder goal' surely???
mat_j101 Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 I think we will sneak one at the end for a 1-0 win. I dont know why but im not that confident today. I think we will win, but i think it will be pretty scrappy, and we will need a bit of luck, which we seem to have at the moment. Dunno why i feel this, but at least im predicting a win!!!!
Phube Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 3 - 1 I'm guessing Welsh to score one!!! (he's gotta hit the target at some point!!!) COME ON LEICESTER
Jamesino_LCFC Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Millwall 1 - 3 Leicester Scorers: Hume, Fryatt and Hughes
Austin Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 millwall 1 - 3 FOXES Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume scores 2 Kisnorbo header 1 CMON BLUES!!!
City Fan Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Most important game of the season, if we win we are pretty much safe from relegation. However, I can see it being 2-2 with Fryatt and Joey scoring.
DaveyJ Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 It seems Fryatt and McCarthy are out, so should be a tough test for Kelly losing two key players (imo we looked a bit shakey at the back when McCarthy was suspended). Reckon we'll win though.
Jamesino_LCFC Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 1-1 Hume for us and Elliott for them. Hmm in all fairness I could see that too. The Den is always a hard place to go and get a win, I would say thats more of a relaistic scoreline.
shen Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 we've not won there since 1969...!! Let's hope we break the habit today then!
Collymore Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 COME ON LEICESTER, WE WILL BE ALL BUT SAFE IF WE GET 3 POINTS
Jamesino_LCFC Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Just 1 hour to go!!! So excited!! The event I wait for ALL week!!! COME ON LEICESTER COME ON LEICESTER COME ON LEICESTER
filbertway Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Hopefully we can sneak a win, but i'm going for a scrappy 1-1 draw, hope i'm wrong though
Milky Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 i'll wait for the teamsheets before making any proper predictions, but i think it will probably be a draw today. A win would equal safety, come on!!!
Mark Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Team unchanged. Welsh doesn't get a start again Henderson Stearman McCarthy Kisnorbo Johansson Maybury Williams Gudjonsson Hughes Fryatt Hume Subs: Douglas, Brevett, Gerrbrand, Welsh, O'Grady
Leicester Lass Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 I think it'll be 2-0 Leicester and I also think there will be lots of cards!
Steven Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 City 13. Paul Henderson 2. Alan Maybury 3. Patrick Kisnorbo 4. Stephen Hughes 5. Patrick McCarthy 6. Gareth Williams 8. Iain Hume 12. Matt Fryatt 15. Nils-Eric Johansson 16. Joey Gudjonsson 17. Richard Stearman Substitutes 14. Rufus Brevett 24. Patrik Gerrbrand 25. Andrew Welsh 26. Chris O'Grady 1. Rab Douglas
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.