Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

quinton fortune

I was waiting for this sometimes us fans are so fickle i don't think he'd go from Man U to Leicester BUT i could be proved wrong.

I would love him to come but don't see it some how

no way is he coming here he's way out of our leauge once he's recovered fully he's gonna be in big demand by other premiership clubs

He is litterally out of our league, and also he would demand big wages too, so financially we would be screwed too. Oh well, I'm banking on Izzet to return :thumbup:

yes sorry for bringing him up, he is a bit of a dream target but we do still need a midfielder to replace joey.

Do we though? I know it would be a bit of a gamble but we could stick with the three recognised central midfielders we already have in our 1st team squad (Hughes, Williams and Wesolowski) and, dare I say it, in an extreme emergency eg two of the three central midfielders mentioned are out injured or suspended, Paddy Kisnorbo could push forward into the role we all know he can play! ;)

Seriously though, with the funds our manager will have next season (not a lot I'm guessing) I think there are other areas of our team that could do with additions rather than an extra central midfielder. We've seen that Wesolowski, Williams and Hughes can perform at this level, they're capable enough, and even though he's had a good season for us I don't think Joey's as indespensible as he has seemed at times. He's been a consistent performer and hard worker in a season which we have seen a lot of change. Take nothing away from him but I don't think we should be seeing his departure as leaving us with a huge hole to fill. I'm not too bothered about having a team with natural wingers but I think we could do with two players who are comfortable out wide rather than playing Maybury and Hughes out of position next season because I don't think that will work if we want to progress next season. It's been effective for Rob in trying to reach his aim but next season, if he's still in charge, I think he should be looking for players so we can play a team with players playing in their best positions.

Is leaving Man U in the summer, could we tempt him here?

Or is he too good for us? I would imagine he will end up at a club like wigan or west ham, but is surely worth a go.

What is this April fool??? not gonna happen in a month of sundays

Is leaving Man U in the summer, could we tempt him here?

Or is he too good for us? I would imagine he will end up at a club like wigan or west ham, but is surely worth a go.

See kids, don't smoke weed. Stay in school!

lol. Fortune is mid table Prem, mate. Thats where he'll go.

Knew this would be posted as soon as I heard he was leaving.

i just thought as he has been playing in the reserves for the last 3 years that he might not be as good as you all think.

bought for about 1million ages ago hardly the best midfielder in the world is he. was only a thought

Archived