Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Norwich match thread!

From the OS. :D;):thumbup:

City: Henderson, Stearman, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Johansson, Maybury, Williams, Gudjonsson, Hughes, Fryatt, Hume.

Subs: Douglas, O'Grady, Welsh, Hammond, Gerrbrand.

From the OS. :D;):thumbup:

City: Henderson, Stearman, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Johansson, Maybury, Williams, Gudjonsson, Hughes, Fryatt, Hume.

:yawn::P

haha rutland... periwig is alright, quayholes is a shit hole! not too much choice here though. have a couple of mates in Oakham, both work at tesco haha (the shame) ones a city fan!!

I'm from Stamford, now living in Nottingham (student). Can't knock Quayholes too much to be honest. Where else can you find 200 drunk good looking young public school girls every Saturday night!

The City bench is made up of Patrik Gerrbrand, Andy Welsh, Chris O'Grady, Rufus Brevett and goalkeeper Douglas.

:rolleyes: Not hard, is it?

the norwich one is working <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< :mad::rolleyes:

yep I'm having to listen to a bunch of farmers as well!!!

however they are making the Radio Leicester boys sound like the best radio presenters in the world!!!

yep I'm having to listen to a bunch of farmers as well!!!

however they are making the Radio Leicester boys sound like the best radio presenters in the world!!!

us lincs types should be right at home :whistle:

Archived