Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Mathematical Safety Thread

Now, it is looking increasingly like we're already safe from relegation. But as football is 'a funny old game', many people (myself included) won't relax until we're mathematically safe. The board may be waiting for this particular milestone before offering Kelly a contract - so the sooner the better. We did the important bit in winning last night and today we could be mathematically safe if Millwall fail to beat Derby and Brighton fail to beat Southampton. Even if they both draw we'll be mathematically safe...

Current Scorelines:

Brighton 0-0 Southampton

Derby 0-0 Millwall

I think draws all round will be for the best, seeing as Derby and Saints are around us and we want to finish as high as poss :thumbup:

Plus it will be nice to see Derby sucked more into the relegation fight ;)

Haha .........

Will you people ever stop worrying?

Millwall to win five for 15 points and resurgent Leiceter to lose four!!!!

And an asteroid to hit Earth at midnight, I suppose.

It could happen...

The asteroid I mean, not us going down ;) We are safe now, it would just be nice when that becomes mathematical fact.

Do you mean the miserable so and so hasn't paid up yet?

I'd have paid you a week ago. :):):)

stubborn git he is and he doesn't support a football team and neither do quite a few of my mates so it was basically a piss take by a tigers fan, my oh my how the tables have turned

I'm not just eager for mathematical safety because I worry about us going down ;) But also because I really believe that the board are waiting for it before offering Kelly a contract. If we aren't safe after this weekend it might be strung out for another week <_<

Current Scores:

Brighton 0-0 Southampton

Derby 1-0 Millwall

I'm not just eager for mathematical safety because I worry about us going down ;) But also because I really believe that the board are waiting for it before offering Kelly a contract. If we aren't safe after this weekend it might be strung out for another week <_<

Current Scores:

Brighton 0-0 Southampton

Derby 1-0 Millwall

Crewe 1-0 Sheff Weds

Archived