Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tshine

has anybody been on ccfc fans.com?

oh my god they reckon there gonna throw chairs at us after the game. :yawn: :laugh:

5000 of us v about 30 chavs if what i hear about other games is right from leeds etc and they stand behind the line of police and chant.

bet theyl keep us locked in to save these scummers :devil:

in your coventry slums :whistle:

oh my god they reckon there gonna throw chairs at us after the game. :yawn: :laugh:

5000 of us v about 30 chavs if what i hear about other games is right from leeds etc and they stand behind the line of police and chant.

agreed :thumbup:

Obviously, and they all know how to string a sentence together without using the 'c' word!

I noticed. :rolleyes: They're all very hard, and very scary. For 8 year olds.

What do you mean? You're sitting with the scum. lol

John's really a Cov fan you see :unsure: He'll be the one throwing chairs :whistle:

A Cov supporting friend tells me that their chatrooms tend to be populated by, shall we say, the intellectually challenged. He doesn't bother with them but it makes an interesting comparison with our sites. Not saying we are the brains trust but we do tend to have a better standard of debate. Perhaps Cov Council gave free computers to the local chavs as some sort of youth initiative...chavcov.com!

Got this off the Official Arena website;

"Coventry - centre of the country, at the heart of the motorway network, home

of the motor industry, within easy reach of every major European capital :unsure: .

The perfect place for a state of the art sport, concert and exhibition Arena". :blush:

If thats all they have to say about the place it definately ain't got much going for it!

It's this bit about Cov players that got me though!

"After years of Defiance, the club dropped into the First division in 2001 and is now re-building. A new generation of home grown young players is coming to the fore aimed at pressing for a return to soccer’s elite."

I thought all there squad were over 30!?! lol surely it should read 'after years of scrapping and shit football, the club finally got relegated. A new generation of old-timers who no-one wanted was recruited to try to achieve something with their careers before retirement in a seasons time. Cov may one day return to socers elite and emulate Sunderlands performance in the 2005/06 season.

Apparently its our cup final, which makes me ask the question, What exactly are Coventry challenging for this season?! They are in the same boat as us, they ain't getting relegated, they ain't getting promoted.

There not getting excited about a local derby? Sad Bastards...They'd rather fight...With Tesco plastic chairs :rolleyes:

...but "there not chavs" :unsure::rolleyes:

no john luckily not but walking back down longford road me and my mate were being followed by about 5 cov lads and they were shouting abuse at us as we crossed the road calling us scum. saw one lad outside the city end in a cov shirt get pulled out by the fuzz, a leicester fan told the fed to check his toes make sure hes got 5 not 6! that made us chuckle.

What a lovely bunch. Such eloquence :D

I didnt get anything thrown at me but we did get half fumed to death by the gaggle of supporters coaches that insisted on having their engines running :rolleyes:

Archived