Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Bumchin's Reaction

MA,what a tosser. You can have Rufus Brevett though. Oh no, hes too young for that ****

What has Micky Adams ever done to you?I don't go around calling Gary Megson all the names under the sun,I did'nt have a problem with the bloke as a person,I just had a problem with his management.Unless Adams called your fans morons which Joe Kinnear said to our fans :angry: you don't have a right to call him those names!

What has Micky Adams ever done to you?I don't go around calling Gary Megson all the names under the sun,I did'nt have a problem with the bloke as a person,I just had a problem with his management.Unless Adams called your fans morons which Joe Kinnear said to our fans :angry: you don't have a right to call him those names!

F**** you. What we call MA is our buisiness.

I have to agree. When I made personal remarks about Craig Levein (Which we're normally straight afer a match and heat of the moment) I got hammered with people saying "Thats harsh - he's doing a bad job but no need for personal abuse"

Yet people call MA allsorts...MA did alot for this club, he stuck with us through thick and thin, I can gaurentee alot of managers would have just walked much earlier than MA did.

To be honest. Cov should have won really. That's brutally true.

Adams did wonders here to get us promotion. Yeah we might not still be up there, but financially, those two seasons brought us so much revenue. He single handedly managed our club to safety off the pitch. He's hardly done anything wrong.

the only thing he did that pissed me off was give people needless getout clauses in their contracts and insist on speaking in the 3rd person, trying to keep wise on dint help either

I'll always be grateful for Micky's work here. Can anyway truthfully say that they didnt enjoy the promotion season? I even enjoyed the season in the premiership and feel that we gave it a really good effort and with a bit more experience on Mickey's part, I think he would have learnt to instill confidence in the players to keep leads going into the last minute.

And lets not forget that he was manager for two of the most traumatic moments in this clubs history administration and la manga. We got threw both of them and he stuck with it. Many other managers could have just thrown the towell in and said enough is enough but not Micky. He offered his resignation. He didnt say that he would leave but offered to leave if the board felt it was neccessary. He gave the board that get out clause of his own free will and im glad we stuck by him and let him finish the season in the premiership and trying to keep us up. Sadly we failed and for some reason, nothing seemed to click in the following season and I dont blame him for leaving when everyone started jumping on his back.

Although I dont want to see Coventry doing well, Im impressed with the job that Micky has done there. He's turned them from a bunch of no hopers to a solid unit who have a bit of fight about them. Good luck to him I say!!

MA is a contentious issue with Leicester fans, people respect him for getting us promoted but diss him for signing up a retirement home X1 which he had to change every year. Its a double edged sword with him and knocked Craig Levein into a cocked hat with his excuse machine which was churned up after after game.

Archived