Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rugby Fox

Other Teams You Like

I don't anyone on here actually supports more than one team,it's just teams who you like,which is normally natrually other members of familys teams.I do agree that it defeats the point of being in my case a Forest fan if I were to support two teams,I doubt you could show real passion for two teams.

Thinking about this further - Don't most of you on here support Leicester & engerland?

Sons of The Rock! Looks like we're down though after yesterday's result against Alloa. Did you ever go to the quaintly named "Bog Head"? (old ground).

Went there many a time. I was there for a match against Aberdeen in the League Cup when Mike Newell played for them. One of our players, Joe Robertson, marked him out of the game. Honestly, this part-timer had Newell completely in his pocket.

For about forty minutes. Then he started to get tired, Newell scored a hattrick and the Dons won 5-1. Bah!

Well I support Forest and England,it's understansable to support a club team and your country.I think supporting two country's would be unimaginable!

Hmm but what if one of your parents is, say, Welsh?

Chester, ever since I went to Chester Zoo as a nipper.

Only look at their results and scores mind you, not celebrate or owt when they win :unsure:

that has to be one of the most tedious links to a club, can anyone beat that?

Archived