Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rugby Fox

Other Teams You Like

I dont know if anybody else has any other football clubs they like, but i like a few others and i would be interested to see if anybody else does. Post your top 3 (excluding foxes) :thumbup:

Leicester

---------------

Birmingham City

Rugby Town Fc

Northampton Town fc

I dont know if anybody else has any other football clubs they like, but i like a few others and i would be interested to see if anybody else does. Post your top 3 (excluding foxes) :thumbup:

Leicester

---------------

Birmingham City

Rugby Town Fc

Northampton Town fc

Mine are:-

Glasgow Celtic

Northampton Town

Torquay United

none really!!

I'm a one club man

I would like to take more of an interest in St Pauli but as my German is well non existant it's an almost impossible task

none really!!

I'm a one club man

I would like to take more of an interest in St Pauli but as my German is well non existant it's an almost impossible task

That's a feable excuse Jay -

You can find all the updates you need in English at:

The UK St Pauli fans forum

and

Official St Pauli forums - Which has one sub forum for English speakers

And getting back on topic - Other team I follow:

FC St Pauli

I used to enjoy watching most of the bigger name teams a few years ago. Only because of the players. Man Utd Best, Charlton Spurs Greaves, and Liverpool had a great side with Keagan and co. Now the top teams are there because of foreign players and money. Some may hate me for saying this but I admire Clough for what he did at Forest and Derby. Don't care much for them now as they are just mediocre teams.

I must say I was pleased Liverpool beat Chelsea in the Cup semi. They are not the most entertaining at times but the manager is rebuilding slowly and they are becoming better. But Leicester are the result I will always look for first.

Archived