Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rugby Fox

Other Teams You Like

Bournemouth

Hartlepool

Stranraer

Sunderland, a bit, out of sympathy for the in-laws.

What are the chances of Sweeney and possibly Boyd being available if they go down? Sweeney knows where the net is from midfield. Has he been any good this season as he had a blinder last season as did Boyd.

I don't really like the whole "supporting multiple clubs" thing. Defeats the point of being a city fan, IMO. I watch out for Swansea, Wrexham and Cardiff because it's good for the international game and I keep my eye on whoever Earnie's playing for, 'cos he's my boyo! But I'd never wear their shirts or even dream of calling myself a fan or supporter or whatever.

I don't really like the whole "supporting multiple clubs" thing. Defeats the point of being a city fan, IMO. I watch out for Swansea, Wrexham and Cardiff because it's good for the international game and I keep my eye on whoever Earnie's playing for, 'cos he's my boyo! But I'd never wear their shirts or even dream of calling myself a fan or supporter or whatever.

I dont either but the question was about liking other teams not so much supporting them but I get what you are saying. I think everyone (apart from a few) on here will agree that the only team they 'support' is Leicester :thumbup:

I don't anyone on here actually supports more than one team,it's just teams who you like,which is normally natrually other members of familys teams.I do agree that it defeats the point of being in my case a Forest fan if I were to support two teams,I doubt you could show real passion for two teams.

I don't anyone on here actually supports more than one team,it's just teams who you like,which is normally natrually other members of familys teams.I do agree that it defeats the point of being in my case a Forest fan if I were to support two teams,I doubt you could show real passion for two teams.

I think I said that before :D

I disagree - The love of Leicester and St Pauli are for completely different reasons - I would love it if Leicester were more like St Pauli - St Pauli could never be like Leicester

Archived