Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Aaron Lennon

would you take him?

I definitely would, if we're going to be without rooney and possibly owen then we need attack minded midfielders, and Aaron is that at least.

He runs like a fairy like chelsea's Robben with his arms out his side but that's not my point lol, he has been the best player on the pitch for tottenham for their last few games without a doubt. He terrorised Bolton yesterday I really hope Sven takes him!

He's brilliant. I'd take him.

I agree but would have to be instead of SWP they're far too similar to have both in the squad. So question is this...Would you take him over SWP? I would given his form this season and the fact SWP has hardly played.

He definitely deserves to go more than SWP. Lennon will be confident and on form, which I doubt SWP is in.

Get him on the plane.

I'd prefer Lennon, purely because he has played a lot more than SWP has this season. However, I was listening to Alan Hanson (I think) on Radio 5 and he made a good point about his age and the massive step up from playing for Tottenham to England, unlike Liverpool, Chealsea, Arsenal, Man U and to a certain extent Middlesborough they've not played in any competition other than the Prem or English cup competitions. At least SWP has played for England before and did fairly well. I would still take Lennon over SWP, but would look to other, more experienced, options first.

Guest seanfox778

lennon has had a far better season then SWP and is a better player as well

He won't go for the same reason Sven must go. Be very surprised if he took Lennon over SWP. Sven has favourites and he sticks to those favourites, it's the same reason Beckham will play every game undeservedly as Captain while Terry sits there cleaning up his mess at the back.

He definitely deserves to go more than SWP. Lennon will be confident and on form, which I doubt SWP is in.

Get him on the plane.

For once we agree on something. I'm gobsmacked that he's your kind of player or have you just said that as a wind up?

Let's hope he doesn't show any inexperience if he does go or he'll be on the plane back and never heard of again. :whistle:

if i remember rightly lennons last appearance in a leeds shirt was against leicester at the walkers at the end of last season. he came on towards the end of the game and showed some real class, it was obvious leeds were trying to keep him out of the public eye.

I'd take Lennon and leave SWP at home. I wouldn't have said that 3 months ago, but Lennon's the man with the plan at the moment.

£23,000,000? Shaun Wright-Who?

Chelsea are like men dont look around just spend loads on the first thing they see.

They are making more players look stupid than good SWP should have stayed at man city.

Archived