Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IDEA OR IKEA

EA Game - World Cup 2006

Got Fifa World Cup 2006 and dont like it. Didnt like Fifa 2006 either much prefer 2005 the game play is much better.

If you have played them you will know what I'm talking about.

Got Fifa World Cup 2006 and dont like it. Didnt like Fifa 2006 either much prefer 2005 the game play is much better.

If you have played them you will know what I'm talking about.

I've played 05 and 06 and i have no clue what you are talking about 06 is class and fifas are good but i guess people either love it or hate it and im one of many who love it.

I may get the world cup game this weekend just to win the world cup with england because i cant see us winning it without a 100% fit rooney.

Got fifa world cup for the 360 and to be fair its pretty good, but i will probably still be playing pro evo 5 for the standard xbox as the EA servers are absolute shite and its incaple of online play.

Problem with the world cup games is that they are just money spinners - not usually great in depth games in their own right. Apart from maybe Road to WC 98 (that was DECENT). Bear in mind FIFA 06 is brilliant, and FIFA 07 is out in November. Is it really worth it??

Archived