MC Prussian Posted 5 May 2006 Posted 5 May 2006 I think I'm not the only one who got a link to Totalfootballforums (or something like that) sent out as a PM very recently... Plus, the guy's the newest member and hasn't even posted something proper yet... Very fishy...
Strokes Posted 5 May 2006 Posted 5 May 2006 I think I'm not the only one who got a link to Totalfootballforums (or something like that) sent out as a PM very recently... Plus, the guy's the newest member and hasn't even posted something proper yet... Very fishy... Do people get a sense of power by banning things?? get a life.
Katy Posted 5 May 2006 Posted 5 May 2006 Isnt our very own Thracian something to do with Total Football?
Finnegan Posted 5 May 2006 Posted 5 May 2006 Could this not just have been private-messaged to a moderator? I mean it's not much of a welcome is it, "please ban this newbie, 'cos he sent me a PM". Bit immature, boys.
davieG Posted 5 May 2006 Posted 5 May 2006 Isnt our very own Thracian something to do with Total Football? Vital football, he writes the LCFC site's editorial etc.
Katy Posted 5 May 2006 Posted 5 May 2006 Vital football, he writes the LCFC site's editorial etc. My apologies Thracian. I get those two mixed up for some reason
The Don Posted 5 May 2006 Posted 5 May 2006 Do people get a sense of power by banning things?? get a life. Ban the Ban
MC Prussian Posted 5 May 2006 Author Posted 5 May 2006 Do people get a sense of power by banning things?? get a life. I do have a life. Some people don't. They're bored. They start spamming. Dig me? All I want to say is, that you shouldn't abuse one forum for the promotion of another. Then again, I'm not a moderator... So why bother? You may ask.... Why not? I ask back.
The People's Hero Posted 6 May 2006 Posted 6 May 2006 Could this not just have been private-messaged to a moderator? I mean it's not much of a welcome is it, "please ban this newbie, 'cos he sent me a PM". Bit immature, boys. I agree, it's pretty pathetic to be fair. It's just drawn more attention to it..
Deathside Posted 6 May 2006 Posted 6 May 2006 I agree, it's pretty pathetic to be fair. It's just drawn more attention to it.. Drawing attention to things is good - Unless it's something you don't want to draw attention to
The People's Hero Posted 8 May 2006 Posted 8 May 2006 Yeh them boots are gross! Quite like them! And that penis.... MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Strokes Posted 8 May 2006 Posted 8 May 2006 Quite like them! And that penis.... MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Is that what it is
MC Prussian Posted 8 May 2006 Author Posted 8 May 2006 This thread has potential to become a classic... And it wasn't even intended...
IDEA OR IKEA Posted 10 May 2006 Posted 10 May 2006 This thread has potential to become a classic... And it wasn't even intended... Like really....not!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.