Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Don

Liverpool tickets stolen

I'm sure for the inconvenience - the fans would pay £10 admin charges for new ones

I think the Royal Mail should have done their utmost to ensure that these tickets were replaced and any extra expense should have been picked up by them.

My guess is that South Wales Police have had a major say in this decision and they are known for not being very helpful or accomodating to visitors of The Millenium Stadium and Paul Sargeant being the yes man that he is wouldn't want to upset the powers that be and with it being one of the last games to be played on behalf of the FA thought sod em!

They know who the victims are, they know where thes seats are.

Why not tell them to all turn up with I.D. on the day at a meeting point, and give them tickets to that area.

or just send those 1,600 stolen tickets out again but in a different colour so the ones with this new colour are genuine and anyone trying to get into those seats with old style tickets get turned away / investigated.

They know who the victims are, they know where thes seats are.

Why not tell them to all turn up with I.D. on the day at a meeting point, and give them tickets to that area.

Absolutely, or Syston Fox's suggestion. It's appalling especially as solutions can and should be found. The fans should let the FA know that if they don't get their seats they will collectively take the matter further.

It shocking but so typical of todays get rich quick society. I bet if whoever stole them is stupid enough to put them on ebay they will be caught. Why they cant replace them I dont know, I hope they will be getting full refunds!!

It shocking but so typical of todays get rich quick society. I bet if whoever stole them is stupid enough to put them on ebay they will be caught. Why they cant replace them I dont know, I hope they will be getting full refunds!!

If they can't replace them the FA should give Liverpool 1,600 of their corporate tickets so that real fans can go rather than a bunch of FA invited nobs who don't give a feck who's on the pitch.

If they can't replace them the FA should give Liverpool 1,600 of their corporate tickets so that real fans can go rather than a bunch of FA invited nobs who don't give a feck who's on the pitch.

I'm sure if the lost they belonged to some FA bigwigs or some corporate sponsor the tickets would have been replaced!

Absolutely, or Syston Fox's suggestion. It's appalling especially as solutions can and should be found. The fans should let the FA know that if they don't get their seats they will collectively take the matter further.

or combine the two ideas, and with a list of names of people who had tickets stolen, bring some i.d theres proof that you did get one stolen so you should get in.

Archived