Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Dennis Wise

Dennis Wise Leaving Leicester City

On Leicester's pre-season tour to Finland, Dennis Wise and a number of other Leicester team mates were playing cards in Callum Davidson's room.

Callum Davidson wanted to go to sleep so asked them to leave. Dennis Wise wouldn't go, so an argument ensued. It ended with a number of players removing Wise bodily from Davidson's room.

Later, when everyone had gone to sleep, Wise went back into Callum Davidson's room and attacked him while he slept. Leaving Davidson with a fractured cheekbone.

i saw this on a rumours website and i know it was years ago but there is nothing else to talk about. so do u think dennis did it like this, i aint sure.

Dennis Wise Leaving Leicester City

On Leicester's pre-season tour to Finland, Dennis Wise and a number of other Leicester team mates were playing cards in Callum Davidson's room.

Callum Davidson wanted to go to sleep so asked them to leave. Dennis Wise wouldn't go, so an argument ensued. It ended with a number of players removing Wise bodily from Davidson's room.

Later, when everyone had gone to sleep, Wise went back into Callum Davidson's room and attacked him while he slept. Leaving Davidson with a fractured cheekbone.

i saw this on a rumours website and i know it was years ago but there is nothing else to talk about. so do u think dennis did it like this, i aint sure.

The bit in bold is true.

The reason he went back to Davidson's room (from what im lead to believe) is that he lost his money and wanted it back.

And Matt Elliott got Wisey in a headlock.

i know it was years ago but there is nothing else to talk about.

How dare you! :o

Darren Kenton?

The Westerby European Cup Final?

The Foxes Trust Intertoto 5-a-side Cup?

Lee Morris back to City on loan?

The Chimbonda-Stearman-Kelly-Jewell tug-of-love?

Darren Kenton?

The One Year Kit Cycle?

The "One Year Kit Cycle" One Month Thread Cycle?

Birch For President?

Levein Out Poll?

Darren Kenton?

If that doesn't tickle your fish, it's all going on in General Chat tonight.

Back on topic, that's pretty much how it happened.

Urgh I dont dont to click onto Foxestalk>Foxestalk Forums>Leicester City Forum and see that knobhead's name at the top.

Ruined my day now cheers! :mad:

The first thing I thought was 'Dennis Wise has controversially re-signed for Leicester on a short-term contract' :sick:

Ive just seen him i think in Morrisons - Freemans Park with Adams and Kelly shopping for CD's

You think they would go to Asda for CD's, much cheaper there. Some people have more money than sense :nono:

Gerry Taggart then begged Matt Elliott to be left in a room with Wise for 10 mins to teach him a lesson!!

Taggart is great!!! You've just decided what Avatar i'm havin cheers!!

The bit in bold is true.

The reason he went back to Davidson's room (from what im lead to believe) is that he lost his money and wanted it back.

And Matt Elliott got Wisey in a headlock.

I know a plumber who goes drinking with Elliott (Apprently) and from what he's told me (From what matty was telling him) it was Taggart who had him the headlock and Taggart was really to chuck Wise over a banister when Eliott stepped in to break it up, If Taggart was left to it, There would he been a murder that night!

Alot of he said this and that in that story though, Just something I heard, Probably not true, just passing on what i've heard on this story.

Archived