Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Eng v SI

Let's talk creeekit...

Eng 551-6d; Pietersen 158

SI 21-2; Hoggy 2-7

A good start for England....

Bit early in the season for a test match though, isn't it?

And no friggin' creeekit on normal telly this summer. Not on. Not cricket, in fact. :angry:

Let's talk creeekit...

Eng 551-6d; Pietersen 158

SI 21-2; Hoggy 2-7

A good start for England....

Bit early in the season for a test match though, isn't it?

And no friggin' creeekit on normal telly this summer. Not on. Not cricket, in fact. :angry:

I have Sky so not that bothered really + there coverage is much better. Good start for England

I have Sky so not that bothered really + there coverage is much better. Good start for England

Well, I have a Hitachi VCR and a portable AM/MW radio that gives me 198AM coverage. So there.

SI 6 down. Three wickets for Sajid Mahmood on debut. :)

Am I being dumb??

Who is SI?

Only thing I could think of was South Ifrica

maybe it's short for south of India even though it's probably more south east

I have no idea why I wrote SI. I may have gone temporarily insane. I is sort of near to L on the keyboard, but I did it twice. Odd.

I appear to have completely re-named a UN member state without permission. I'm not sure if that's illegal under international law?

I may have to flee and go into hiding! :o

I have no idea why I wrote SI. I may have gone temporarily insane. I is sort of near to L on the keyboard, but I did it twice. Odd.

I appear to have completely re-named a UN member state without permission. I'm not sure if that's illegal under international law?

I may have to flee and go into hiding! :o

Then we could call you Nationhider.

*leaves*

Archived