Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mat_j101

Lincoln are on TV today

Just saw on Sky Sports News Lincoln are playing in the League Two play-off semi-final first leg today, on Sky Sports 2 at 12.

I thought I might watch it to see how good McAuley is. I've looked on various football websites and cant see anything saying hes injured, so i assume he will start.

Has anyone seen him play already, is he decent??

And would we have to pay for him or is he out of contract??

Damn, we've got no chance.

How will he resist the bright lights of League One and the gun-crime capital of the UK World.

Well Nottingham is a much bigger place than Leicester,I hope he has a girlfriend who likes shopping because she will insist he moves to us :D

Well Nottingham is a much bigger place than Leicester,I hope he has a girlfriend who likes shopping because she will insist he moves to us :D

In that case he'd be off to Brum or a London/Manc club. Notts is way down the list in the shopping stakes me'duck - believe

Actually, Nottingham is NOT bigger than Leicester. Do the math. According to the 2001 Census the population of Nottingham is 266,988. Leicester is 279,921. Apart from which, the Forest ground is in Rushcliffe!

Other factors: The Walkers Stadium seats more than The Shitty Ground and according to Mensa the average IQ of Nottingham residents is -3, whereas in Leicester it’s +247.

Point proven.

Admit it: you’re just a small town in Derby.

Actually, Nottingham is NOT bigger than Leicester. Do the math. According to the 2001 Census the population of Nottingham is 266,988. Leicester is 279,921. Apart from which, the Forest ground is in Rushcliffe!

Other factors: The Walkers Stadium seats more than The Shitty Ground and according to Mensa the average IQ of Nottingham residents is -3, whereas in Leicester it’s +247.

Point proven.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!!! Eat that Tree boy :whistle:

Point proven.

lol lol lol:thumbup:

Watched the game, couldn't see what all the excitement was about to be honest. Seriously if we didn't get him I can't see it being the end of the road. Unless he just had an off day of course :dunno:

He choked under the pressure? :huh::unsure::whistle:

Obviously you kids didn't see him in the playoffs last season, where he scored the two goals that put Lincoln through 2-1 on aggregate in the semi-finals and his solid performance in the final (except maybe the last 15 minutes when everyone were proper knackered, and bearing in mind it were against the current League 1 champions Southend), I'd hardly call that choking under the pressure.

I find it amusing that people were so ready to say he's awesome in some of the other threads when most haven't seen him play and then are ready to start jumping to assumptions based on one performance.

' date='May 15 2006, 12:12 AM' post='315768']

Obviously you kids didn't see him in the playoffs last season, where he scored the two goals that put Lincoln through 2-1 on aggregate in the semi-finals and his solid performance in the final (except maybe the last 15 minutes when everyone were proper knackered, and bearing in mind it were against the current League 1 champions Southend), I'd hardly call that choking under the pressure.

I find it amusing that people were so ready to say he's awesome in some of the other threads when most haven't seen him play and then are ready to start jumping to assumptions based on one performance.

I don't know, I merely posed the question. :ph34r:

well i wont be sad if we dont get him, i no he always gets great ratings in the papers but i didnt see what the fuss was about, he on again 2moz so have another look, maybe he was having an off day! however there midfieled hughes, how dropped to LB looked pretty decent!!

Watched it down the pub tonight with my Lincoln fan mate from back home who also goes to Warwick.

Of all people to score the goal that put Lincoln out it had to be that twat Ben Futcher didn't it?

"You only sing when you're fishing, sing when you're fiiiiiiiiiiishing"

Archived