Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
macbeth

Kingfishers

sorry if its been done before; newish to site; but what happened to the much publicised link up with the top indian outfit Kingfisher

nothing it was a publicity stunt.

We sent some youth team coaches over but that's it.

nothing it was a publicity stunt.

We sent some youth team coaches over but that's it.

and if I remember correctly the got pretty pi55ed off with it and the fact that we seemed to break many promises and agreements in the deal

and if I remember correctly the got pretty pi55ed off with it and the fact that we seemed to break many promises and agreements in the deal

thanks

then i think we missed a golden oppotunity ;there must be a wealth of talent we could have tapped into

well done management

thanks

then i think we missed a golden oppotunity ;there must be a wealth of talent we could have tapped into

well done management

Management = Mace

Kingfisher East Bengal i think

sorry if i caused any offence

so kingfisher is based east bengal not in india

still think there must be masses of talent ready to burst onto the british/european scene and where else would be a better place than up there in leicester

that was said because the idea was to originally bring a few over here with the youth and reserve sides.

Majority of the best Indian nationals play for the Malaysian and middle eastern teams. Like majority sport in India, it is ridden with corruprion etc, although from my personal experience, street football is very good and so are some amatauer teams eg Punjab Police, but there is no structure for players to play professionally!!

Archived