Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daveyboy

Real Sociedad on July 28th...

Guest Gist

Well I might as well make the most of consession pricing because when the season starts it will stop for me :(

I figure that if you're a student, unemployed or an OAP then a fiver is great value. If you've stumped up for a season ticket then a tenner is blinding value too. If you are in a job and can't afford the extra five quid then it is time to ask for a payrise.

Whatever, at fifteen quid it is still a decent admission price.

I'm happy :smile:

Not really in my opinion. The game will be a nothing affair like most friendlies, and I'd rather spend the £15 going to a league game in the season.

Not really in my opinion. The game will be a nothing affair like most friendlies, and I'd rather spend the £15 going to a league game in the season.

That's your call, I'm not judging you for it, everyone has the choice to go or not. If it was me I'd have a bugger of a job saving the cash - I'm crap with money. :smile:

If it was a tenner, more people would go - more sales of ridiculously overpriced buggers/drinks/programmes.

It's not rocket science.

Aha...but would you get 50% more people going?

It's not rocket science.

If u=2500 and v=0 after t seconds what would be the maximum height achieved by a rocket of mass, 25 gram?

Yup, that's rocket science alright - nothing to do with ticket pricing... :smile:

Have Real Soci got any decent players. And you all say you wont be going but it will be ages since you've been to the Walkers, so you will go its that simple.

Have Real Soci got any decent players. And you all say you wont be going but it will be ages since you've been to the Walkers, so you will go its that simple.

or they could just wait 2 weeks until the 1st game, or it may only be 1 week.

I won't be going, will be somewhere around Brisbane at the time :D

Think they only have a few recognisable names, Jeremie Brechet, Darko Kovacevic and Nihat Kahveci off the top of my head.

I won't be going, will be somewhere around Brisbane at the time :D

Think they only have a few recognisable names, Jeremie Brechet, Darko Kovacevic and Nihat Kahveci off the top of my head.

Just had to add Nihat signed for Villarreal the other day. They are releasing four first-team players as well so looks like a summer of rebuilding according to Skysports.com

If it was a tenner, more people would go - more sales of ridiculously overpriced buggers/drinks/programmes.

It's not rocket science.

All the food and drink is contracted out and city don't make anything on it, a full house just means that the tw*t's that provide the catering make a bit more money. Might make a bit more on programmes but not much so £15 it is for all the non-season ticket holders.

All the food and drink is contracted out and city don't make anything on it, a full house just means that the tw*t's that provide the catering make a bit more money. Might make a bit more on programmes but not much so £15 it is for all the non-season ticket holders.

I stand corrected.

Is contracting that out another big blunder by the club do we think?

Or is it pretty standard?

I remember a support band when we toured the Basque area of Spain called Soziedad Alkoholika

If I remember right the name was based on the fact they were fans of Real Sociedad and drinking - I could be wrong though - Memory a bit hazy :ph34r:

I stand corrected.

Is contracting that out another big blunder by the club do we think?

Or is it pretty standard?

It depends really, city used to make a loss sometimes on the catering because they didn't plan well and had to throw a load of stuff away (or give it to the YMCA), now they don't take that risk but they don't have the opportunity to make extra money by running the catering well and they get shafted by the catering company.

The catering's a joke. Every fans meeting there are complaints, but the problem is we moan at the club, then they have to go off and tell Lindley Catering. I would like to see a rep from there at one of the meetings to answer the critics first hand.

The catering's a joke. Every fans meeting there are complaints, but the problem is we moan at the club, then they have to go off and tell Lindley Catering. I would like to see a rep from there at one of the meetings to answer the critics first hand.

You would think that would have already been thought about. Unless Lindley have something to hide and have declined the offer. Having said that the Shaggers catering is far worse, they did not anticipate the amount of people wanting to buy food when we played them last year - muppets!

Archived