Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daveyboy

Real Sociedad on July 28th...

From OS

.City To Entertain Spanish Side .

0,,10274~2923143,00.jpg

Leicester City will play Real Sociedad in a home friendly on Friday July 28 (ko 7:45pm).

The Basque side are managed by celebrated Spanish international star Jose Maria Bakero and achieved recent success finishing as runners-up in La Liga back in 2003.

One player in the Sociedad squad is already familiar with the Walkers Stadium, striker Darko Kovacevic having played for World Cup-bound Serbia & Montenegro in their international in Leicester against England.

The game against the Spanish Primera Liga outfit will complete the Foxes' pre-season preparations ahead of the Championship kick-off on Saturday August 5.

Stay tuned to lcfc.com for ticket details as soon as they are confirmed.

Tickets should be no more pitched somewhere between a fiver and at a push a tenner each, with kids for a quid. Everyone knows these games are basically crap, so let's get the season off to a good start, a fullish house with the fans feeling appreciated. If this "We're in it together" means anything let them show the fans that they are prepared to give as well as take.

Good feelings generated will probably lead to more merchandise being sold and more turning up for the first games.

Are you reading this TIM

Tickets should be no more pitched somewhere between a fiver and at a push a tenner each, with kids for a quid. Everyone knows these games are basically crap, so let's get the season off to a good start, a fullish house with the fans feeling appreciated. If this "We're in it together" means anything let them show the fans that they are prepared to give as well as take.

Good feelings generated will probably lead to more merchandise being sold and more turning up for the first games.

Are you reading this TIM

I'm sure we will take this fantastic oppurtunity to give us something back. I'm sure he wont use the name of a fairly famous spanish team to charge £20.00 a ticket.

:rolleyes: <_<

Are you reading this TIM

Must be under a tenner.

a fairly famous spanish team

16th out of 19 last season ... they're not exactly setting La Liga alight, but it beats the glamour of Boston and Stockport.

I'm definately going [and to Boston & Stockport too]. :thumbup:

Roll on the new season. :D

Silly prices again. no chance of there being a decent attendance because tickets are £15 for non-season ticket holders, which i dont think many people will pay.

It's been said before but surely it's better to fill the stadium. For a tenner you might even get a few who wouldn't normally go, go along with their mates in the sunshine and become hooked.

Come on City - sort it out.

Foxes Trust - any thoughts?

Wonder what went wrong with the PSV deal? The club had told the members of St John's ambulance who work on match days that we would be playing PSV on the 28th of July and now it's Real Sociedad. Maybe they hadn't got a club booked for that date so thought they'd just say "we've got a friendly planned for the 28th of July against *Insert random club name here*"?

Glad that it's £10, any more than that and I wouldn't have gone.

Well I took Craig's word as gospel and thought it was £10 for all adults :huh:

Now that I've found out it's £15 I think I'll give it a miss.

As a season ticket holder I really see no reason to discriminate against non-season ticket holders. It's a one off friendly, we're all in it together, so they keep saying. I'm almost inclined to cut my nose off to spite my face and say bollocks and not go. It'll be crap anyway.

As a season ticket holder I really see no reason to discriminate against non-season ticket holders. It's a one off friendly, we're all in it together, so they keep saying. I'm almost inclined to cut my nose off to spite my face and say bollocks and not go. It'll be crap anyway.

It does kinda make a bit of a joke of the 'We're in it Together' ethos.

All seems a bit one way to me.

Can't go wrong for £5 :D

I figure that if you're a student, unemployed or an OAP then a fiver is great value. If you've stumped up for a season ticket then a tenner is blinding value too. If you are in a job and can't afford the extra five quid then it is time to ask for a payrise.

Whatever, at fifteen quid it is still a decent admission price.

I'm happy :smile:

Archived