Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Getting the kids in to it

its a good idea just keep the kids out of the kop, i'm only 19 and i remember having to pay adult prices to get into the kop at filbo, but the atmos was a hell of a lot better then in walkers especially when you get parents telling people to stop swareing infront of their children

im all for getting kids into our club but please keep them to the family stand only :angry: <_<
My niece won't go in the family stand, and it's 7. They're not all the same, you know.

Just a thought would Leicester be offering free season tickets to kids if they were in the Premier?

It's a Football League initiative ~ so I guess, nope they wouldn't...but would be hoping to benefit from 30,000+ bums on seats each week. While we aren't there the club needs to sign up to a scheme to ensure its future health.

• 3 weeks later...

Although I think everything should be done to encourage new young fans, having struggled to take 3 on a regular basis myself I don't think the tickets should be free, they should at least cover the admin costs and use that money to subsidise other age groups. No one should get in for free.

i dont mind the idea of kids getting in for free, but like another poster i have had to struggle taking 5 kids for the last few years, the offer was not open to my kids back then, and when it was started my kids were just to old, this season only 3 of them will be coming to the games, 2 have lost interest, so yes its a good idea to get young ones involved but it can also go the other way if the team are not doing well,

Well, there's a move to please other parents too ... did one of you two have something to do with it? ;)

When i was younger I always supported whichever team was winning I remember an FA cup game in about 1996 liverpool were 2-0 up at h/t soi thought i'd support them then in the 2nd half chelsea came back and won 4-2 so i then supported them until i looked in the paper and thought i'd support the team which was top, which was man u, this was the same for most of my friends at the time aswell.

It is hard for Leicester to attract kids as they arnt on tv much and not really mentioned that often it's all Chelsea, Man u, Arsenal bla bla bla

So i think kids in for free is a fanastic idea!!

ps.Anyone ever wondered why they don't do family tickets for the family stand eg 2x adults 3x kids ages between 3-16 for about £600? Just an idea

When i was younger I always supported whichever team was winning I remember an FA cup game in about 1996 liverpool were 2-0 up at h/t soi thought i'd support them then in the 2nd half chelsea came back and won 4-2 so i then supported them until i looked in the paper and thought i'd support the team which was top, which was man u, this was the same for most of my friends at the time aswell.

It is hard for Leicester to attract kids as they arnt on tv much and not really mentioned that often it's all Chelsea, Man u, Arsenal bla bla bla

So i think kids in for free is a fanastic idea!!

ps.Anyone ever wondered why they don't do family tickets for the family stand eg 2x adults 3x kids ages between 3-16 for about £600? Just an idea

Not a bad idea, they have began Family Membership Cards @ £50, which i will be getting.

I have 2 very young nippers aged 3 and 4 this year, i'm hoping if I start them young they may no different and only support Leicester, but his all depends on the success of the club, no kid, let alone any adult wants to support a side that loses more then it wins!!

Lisa likes to pretend she doesn't have affection for children, if we bullied her enough we'd crack her though :P

Don't kill me.

Very true, Lease was talking to Ella on weds night like a goodun :ph34r:

Dont kill me either :whistle:

I had my fiver out on wednesday at Boston to pay for Ella and the bloke at the turnstyle said "dont pay for the child" bless him!

Archived