Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TAFKA Castroneves

2006/2007 New Shirt

Out of you guys who are actually buying the new home shirt for the upcoming season - what are you going to get put on the back? Blank? Your own name and number? A Players name and number?

I want to get a number and name of someone on the back of mine but I'm still not sure who. Wesolowski would prove expensive :P

Out of you guys who are actually buying the new home shirt for the upcoming season - what are you going to get put on the back? Blank? Your own name and number? A Players name and number?

I want to get a number and name of someone on the back of mine but I'm still not sure who. Wesolowski would prove expensive :P

May leave it blank if i get the shirt.

But might opt for a

LUKE

Guest seanfox778

i shall be getting my name o'callaghan on the back but i don't know what number to get yet

i stick to my own name now after the connolly fiasco

Just put WESO then.

I'm getting..

Disco Bob's Disciple #

Wooo ... that is really going to cost you £ for letter.

You used to be so amused

Go to him now, he calls you, you can't refuse

When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose

You're invisible now, you got no secrets to conceal.

To be on your own ;)

Archived