Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

What radio do you prefer?

What stations do yu prefer?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. National, International or local?

• International
    • National
    • Local

2 years on and it's still radio 5 for me. although i was pushed to the limit last week when it was golf.

golf on the radio = 'ping....."he's hit it, now he's walking after it"

almost as thrilling as the actual sport :yawn:

2 years on and it's still radio 5 for me. although i was pushed to the limit last week when it was golf.

golf on the radio = 'ping....."he's hit it, now he's walking after it"

almost as thrilling as the actual sport :yawn:

You don't even get amusing innuendo (which I don't understand, I hasten to add). Not like cricket. Now that's a sport.

• 1 month later...
talkSPORT Sign Jeremy Kyle

Added: Monday 21st July

Jeremy Kyle has signed a deal with talkSPORT to present a new lunchtime sports show between 12:00pm-2:00pm each Sunday from 21st September. MORE TO FOLLOW LATER THIS EVENING.

Oh dear :laugh:

Had his first show yesterday, wasn't given such a good review :laugh:

Jeremy Kyle on the originally named Jeremy Kyle Sports Show made his debut as a talkSPORT presenter yesterday lunchtime only to be greeted by a number of emails contacting the show to express their displeasure at his appointment. Kyle, who made his name as the host of a “human bear-baiting” extravaganza on daytime television, challenged those who emailed in to give him a ring, especially listeners that criticised his knowledge on the proceedings between Europe and the United States at the Ryder Cup.

The chat with Henry Winter became a detailed report on the state of the Stamford Bridge pitch and how often it was getting watered but the funniest part of the show was when Kyle made an almighty faux par in his two-way with Nigel Pearson. After telling reporter he was doing a good job in the hot seat at Southampton, the penny dropped that his namesake was indeed the manager of Leicester City. Kyle was able to laugh it off but the man should have detailed knowledge of all League One bosses and, for that reason, I shouted as such at the radio. For legal reasons, however, I should point out that I am a fan of the Blue Army.

Oh dear :laugh:

Had his first show yesterday, wasn't given such a good review :laugh:

It is a truth (almost) universally acknowledged that any radio/television presenter with a first name of Jeremy will inevitably sound like a complete jerk.

Any one who attends Rawlins can download my sports podcast on the Rawlins VLE by clicking on the Raw Sounds button on the left hand side. Nice but of shameless plugging.

It's good. I'm not doing this to plug my punditry skills :ph34r: No, honestly have a listen :thumbup:

I listen to TalkSport a lot. Ian Collins who does the 10pm 'til 1am show is excellent in my opinion.

Jon Gaunt is a complete twat. H & J are pretty comical. Adrian Durham and Ian Wright is good to listen to aswell.

I was against James Whale being sacked. Ian Collins has proved a good replacement, especially with Ash.

Ash is a ****ing ledge. Him and Ian work well together

Archived