Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

What radio do you prefer?

What stations do yu prefer?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. National, International or local?

• International
    • National
    • Local

I'm no longer interested in national or local radio - they all play the same crap 24/7. The only difference are their own radio station jingles - another reason for me to stay away from anything AM/FM.

I've recently started listening to CBC Radio 3 via Podcast and I'm liking it.

Now I am my own Master of Choice.

I work at International/National Radio so by default I listen to boat loads of it but I prefer National Radio definitely. 5 Live / Radio 1 are my faves :thumbup:

Radio 1.

Chris Moyles is ok - Can be a right cock sometimes.

I quite like Jo Whiley - Thinks she gets some stick which is uncalled for tbh.

Edith Bowman - She really does let Radio 1 down. And I wish her feckin 3 hours movie wankfest everyday was fooked off.

Scott Mills - Brilliant. Nothing else to say really.

If it wasn't for the adverts every 5 minutes I probably would listen to local radio more, because they play a wider range (in decades, e.t.c) of music which I prefer but the adverts just do my head in.

Radio 1.

Chris Moyles is ok - Can be a right cock sometimes.

I quite like Jo Whiley - Thinks she gets some stick which is uncalled for tbh.

Edith Bowman - She really does let Radio 1 down. And I wish her feckin 3 hours movie wankfest everyday was fooked off.

Scott Mills - Brilliant. Nothing else to say really.

If it wasn't for the adverts every 5 minutes I probably would listen to local radio more, because they play a wider range (in decades, e.t.c) of music which I prefer but the adverts just do my head in.

Heart FM play the same songs day after day after day, and considering they pick from 3 different decades, it's really annoying.

radio 1, like moyles, colin and edith, scott mills and jk and joel, the rest aren't much good

A year on I still like Radio 1 and still like Chris Moyles. JK and Joel are now on Virgin and I still listen to them occasionally. Scott Mills is still great and Colin and Edith have now split up. Edith is rubbish but I still like Colin. Greg James and Dick and Dom are now worth listning to on R1.

Just to edit the thread Radio 1 is international, it is available on FM in France in the right parts and is available on DAB all over the world.

Radio 1 all the way for me, always listen to The Chris Moyles Show. So yeah sometimes he can be a complete dick but he doesnt sugar coat his dislikes and I admire that. Also I love the Golden Hour on Fridays, as well as Carpark Catchphrase and occassionly the tedious link. Can't stand Whiley though, she drives me fakkin' nuts!!

Usually at work theres always Heart106 on so we listen to the club classics which is alright

talkSPORT Sign Jeremy Kyle

Added: Monday 21st July

Jeremy Kyle has signed a deal with talkSPORT to present a new lunchtime sports show between 12:00pm-2:00pm each Sunday from 21st September. MORE TO FOLLOW LATER THIS EVENING.

Oh dear :laugh:

I like Galaxy and would listen to it more if I could get a half decent signal. In my car/at home/at work - Always a shite signal.

Don't the adverts put you off, or is it just Kerrang!?

Don't the adverts put you off, or is it just Kerrang!?

No all local radio. Yes I know Galaxy is local, and has adverts and i'm sure if I could get a signal i'd soon get bored of the "If you crack your window screen..." (In your best brummie accent) advert every 5 minutes to.

Like Galaxy I do actually like Kerrang.

Archived