Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Quick question about away games/ season tickets

sorry guys just need this one clearing up but how many away tickets can you buy per season ticket?

for instance i would like to buy 2 tickets for luton but can i buy both of these during the season ticket holders allocation time or can you only buy 1 per season ticket.

as soon as i find out you can delete the thread if you want. hope you understand guys

cheers :thumbup:

sorry guys just need this one clearing up but how many away tickets can you buy per season ticket?

for instance i would like to buy 2 tickets for luton but can i buy both of these during the season ticket holders allocation time or can you only buy 1 per season ticket.

as soon as i find out you can delete the thread if you want. hope you understand guys

cheers :thumbup:

Alright mate.You can only purchase one ticket per season ticket. Looks like you will have to wait for general sale.

The tickets went to general sale last season, so I'd expect the same to happen this time around.

I hope we'll still manage to fill the end, even if it is on TV.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant make the coventry one now with it being on sky but should still be going to Luton i reckon!

Is it? Didn't realise that was on Sky. I knew it had been changed to the Friday night but just thought that was due to it being a local derby the normal excuse "police advice".

Is it? Didn't realise that was on Sky. I knew it had been changed to the Friday night but just thought that was due to it being a local derby the normal excuse "police advice".

Check the calendar for August :thumbup:

lol what kind of police advice is that, " right then lads, Leicster Cov, could be a problematic, however fear not I have the soloution, we will switch to a weekend night so nobody has to worry about work in the morning, 7:45 kick off so everyone can get a good 2 hours 45 minutes drinking time in before kick. That way we should avoid most of the trouble normally associated with a Saturday afternoon! :D:thumbup:

If they were switiching it because of police reasons it would be moved to a early kick or a Sunday.

If it wasn't on telly Cov would be (and still might be) a nightmate on a Friday night. It was bad enough on Easter Monday last time.

Archived