Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rumour - Totally Unsubstantiated

I notice you accidently forgot to mention that this was first found on that world Famous FOOTBALL RUMOURS website!!! ;)

Didn't forget as I didn't know, if I had known I wouldn't have psoted it. I found it on the Fox Forum.

Didn't forget as I didn't know, if I had known I wouldn't have psoted it. I found it on the Fox Forum.

I spotted it on talkingballs which is were I thought you got it from!!

I spotted it on talkingballs which is were I thought you got it from!!

Once these rumours start there's no stopping them :D

I know this will be appearing on thecunningfox by tomorrow lunch time and will make it into the Sun by Tuesday when they have run out of stuff to print!!!

I know this will be appearing on thecunningfox by tomorrow lunch time and will make it into the Sun by Tuesday when they have run out of stuff to print!!!

It'll only be in the Sun if it turns out he's gay, a granny grabber or was once RK's swimming pool cleaner etc, etc

quotes

"a rumour can 3 times round the world before the truth has got its boots on"

" i hate to spread rumours but what else can you do with them"

i've always liked danny dichio. gets himself about, lets defenders know he's there and can head (unlike our current number 9) i'd like to see him here to be honest

...but do we really want De Vries AND Dichio?

no, i'd prefer dichio :)

35 appearances for Preston in the Championship last season, 0 goals. Are you still sure? :whistle: All he'd bring is experience and that's just not enough.

It'd be another uninspiring signing, and being Leicester, no doubt if things are not going so good it won't be long until we see the thrilling combination of De Vries and Dichio.

So no, not for me.

35 appearances for Preston in the Championship last season, 0 goals. Are you still sure? :whistle: All he'd bring is experience and that's just not enough.

It'd be another uninspiring signing, and being Leicester, no doubt if things are not going so good it won't be long until we see the thrilling combination of De Vries and Dichio.

So no, not for me.

Agree, it would also reinforce my fear that we are on a downward spiral and one that's difficult to get off unless you have some extraordinary luck or a miracle manager, same thing I suppose.

So no, not for me.

weren't most of them from the bench? what were his assist stats?

RK said in his last interview on LC World that he thinks he's made all the signings he's going to make but you never know what might happen. I think he'd be happy going into the season with what he's got at present but if someone leaves the club or if an injury list starts growing then he may have to bring someone else in. He may also have his eye on a few players and an opportunity may arise to sign them. Either way, if anyone does come in they'll be on a free for sure.

Archived