Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Liam Miller

man utds liam miller will join leicester city on a season long loan if no clubs come in for him with a cash offer

taken from football-rumours.com which i know is not to be belived but i was thinking about that miller lad who was at leeds. is he a centre mid or a left winger? if so, we should try getting him on loan he looked a decent player at leeds. whats your views?

man utds liam miller will join leicester city on a season long loan if no clubs come in for him with a cash offer

taken from football-rumours.com which i know is not to be belived but i was thinking about that miller lad who was at leeds. is he a centre mid or a left winger? if so, we should try getting him on loan he looked a decent player at leeds. whats your views?

Wages will be too much I suspect coming from MUTD, not a bad player though.

Yes Man U signed him from Celtic and at first actually intended to play him in the first team ( and he did play for awhile ). He's a quite a versatile midfielder, good player. Not coming here though I should imagine, I dont think anything that website has come up with has actually happened

He was on loan at Leeds for most season. He didn't do a lot there, otherwise they'd have signed him.

No great loss to us either, from what I've seen of him.

He was on loan at Leeds for most season. He didn't do a lot there, otherwise they'd have signed him.

From what I understand he had pretty succesfull spell at Leeds and had they stayed up they would of signed him. However being in the Championship they couldnt afford him on a permenant deal.

If you read the exact opposite of this then you've got a good summation.

Far too good and too expensive for us, unfortunately.

Maybe I just missed his stunning performances against us, or his dazzling display in the play-off final... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Or perhaps Sir Alex Ferguson is a complete muppet who can't realise talent when he sees it.

From what I understand he had pretty succesfull spell at Leeds and had they stayed up they would of signed him. However being in the Championship they couldnt afford him on a permenant deal.

They were in the prem? :o

he's severely overared, he wouldn't add a lot to our ordinary midfield. Try a mass whip round and try and get jase koumas, quality player awol at brom and cardiff doing nothing quickly.

Despite your username, which I hope is sarcastic since Sonnnnya is an annoying cow... you're right.

Kudos.

Koumas in. Tiatto Out.

he's severely overared, he wouldn't add a lot to our ordinary midfield. Try a mass whip round and try and get jase koumas, quality player awol at brom and cardiff doing nothing quickly.

No thanks, bad attitude. :( <_<

Archived