Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Lincoln Match

Thanks Steven. You've brightened my life.

O'Grady and Hammond the scorers....first made by Hammond the other made by O'Grady. And Kelly had done the right and sensible thing by sticking with the youngsters and not hitting their confidence.

Low, Hume and Douglas went off.

what i have just noticed which is very good.

theres 6 youth acadamy players in the team,

Dodds, O'grady, Sheehan, Stearman, Wesolowski and Porter. and at least 3 of them are more than likely first team players. Its a credit to leicester youth system i think!!

OH and also

7!!! Conrad Logan.

thats pretty good

what i have just noticed which is very good.

theres 6 youth acadamy players in the team,

Dodds, O'grady, Sheehan, Stearman, Wesolowski and Porter. and at least 3 of them are more than likely first team players. Its a credit to leicester youth system i think!!

Funny that not an hour ago, you stated that Youth is what we don't need right now (after going down 2-0) :ermm:

right so youth isnt the way to go. . .

Dead right Fox for Life. We should be full of pride in them. Furthermore I cannot stress enough how important it is if we have young, inexperienced players in the team that we back em, believe in em and lift them to the very pinnacle of their game.

Everyone makes mistakes, seniors and juniors, but kids feel it especially when they haven't had long runs of success to base their confidence on. They need to feel that people are behind them.

Hammond almost grabbed a dramatic equaliser in the 65th minute. The Ghana international centre forward did all the hard work in turning the Lincoln backline, but his shot screwed wide of the target.

It was now all City and substitute Louis Dodds was next to try his luck. The young striker did well to get on the end of a Porter through ball, but Lincoln substitute goalkeeper Alan Marriott pulled off a magnificent save to deny.

Hammond doing the job getting past the defence, which is always nice.

Dodds having a pop and being denied by an apparently good save.

Good on them both :thumbup:

Archived